Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what are these bolt holes for ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
David_S
I was looking at my project earlier this evening and noticed these threaded bolt holes on the bottom side of the rollbar top. The pics aren't that great, but maybe they will work.The holes are on both the right and left sides of both cars I have here, but nothing in them. If they are not needed I thought about filling them in, rather than leaving them. Thanks for the info ! David_S
Brad Roberts
Ski rack.

And multiple other uses...

B
Joe Bob
Ski rack.
Brad Roberts
WHOA.

Just noticed your avatar.. SWEET. I love Texas sky shots.

B
Joe Bob
I guess simultaneous posts go to the admin weenie first.....
David_S
Ski rack ????? unsure.gif I would have never guessed it !!!!! Guess I can fill them in before I start primering. Guess I could have fun with some of the morons that have been coming around to check out the car ....."they are for skis....that way if you get the shiny side of the car upside down, it has something to slide on and not mess up the car. Besides, cars like to have fun every now and then too!" I could probably get some of them to actually believe it!!!!!!!!!

Brad: the avatar pic was taken this past spring here.....hopefully next spring I will have a different one!
Brad Roberts
Actually "Z".. this is not my admin account. I use a different account for that crap.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 5 2003, 09:27 PM)
And multiple other uses...

was also used to spray foam into the hollow area of the targa-bar. (was done by dealers on request, not the factory itself) ...

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.