Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 SC suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
ok, im looking to upgrade to five lugs wheels, and the 911 SC suspension. This isn't the whole suspension, but i can upgrade to turbo tie rods later, and have all the rest of the components... is this a good deal, or can i find them cheaper?? thanks Suspension
goose2
If you have patience, grasshopper...the right parts will appear smile.gif .....seriously...I bought a similar set-up from a guy on the Pelican board a few months ago with Koni adjustables and all new pads and rotors for 100 less, but I shopped hard for a month.
grasshopper
thanks!! i thought that looked a little high.... i 've got some shopping to do. mueba.gif
SpecialK
I got the entire front end including M calipers, steering rack, and everything off an SC (still needs a good cleaning), for $290 shipped (and alot of the $290 was shipping).

Keep looking, a deal will present itself. wink.gif

Aaron Cox
i payed 110 for a 72 front end. NEW koni's included, along with steering rack, sway bar goodies, REBUILT m calipers, and NEW brake rotors....

gee...im a luck SOB smile.gif

all i did was add new bearings and poly bushings.... and rack spacers.... biggrin.gif
redshift
I once had a supermodel give me a complete 911, and then she.. excues my language, blew me.

So... SHUT UP FREEBIRD! (aaron)

M
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 24 2005, 10:33 PM)
i payed 110 for a 72 front end. NEW koni's included, along with steering rack, sway bar goodies, REBUILT m calipers, and NEW brake rotors....

gee...im a luck SOB smile.gif

all i did was add new bearings and poly bushings.... and rack spacers.... biggrin.gif

Aaron, do you charge a finders fee.... =-))
redshift
heh finder's free...

grasshopper
QUOTE (redshift @ Sep 24 2005, 09:36 PM)
I once had a supermodel give me a complete 911, and then she.. excues my language, blew me.

So... SHUT UP FREEBIRD! (aaron)

M

yah, and the tooth fairy came and put some swaybars under my pillow last night too happy11.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Sep 24 2005, 09:26 PM)
I got the entire front end including M calipers, steering rack, and everything off an SC (still needs a good cleaning), for $290 shipped (and alot of the $290 was shipping).

Keep looking, a deal will present itself. wink.gif

Those do look like M calipers.....which didn't come on SCs
and are not interchangeable with the As that did.

The price on ebay is high....I doubt they will sell for that.
Wait till it's over & offer 300.
SpecialK
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Sep 25 2005, 10:36 AM)
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Sep 24 2005, 09:26 PM)

Keep looking, a deal will present itself.  ;)

Those do look like M calipers.....which didn't come on SCs
and are not interchangeable with the As that did.

The price on ebay is high....I doubt they will sell for that.
Wait till it's over & offer 300.

Ooops, correct JP. Not an SC....... slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.