Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official RRC Photo Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Eric_Shea
13 Teeners tour the red cliffs of Moab. All I can say is... you should'a been here. We're on our way out in a few minutes but I wanted to post a few pics before we hit the road.
Eric_Shea
more
JeffBowlsby
Most cool...E-man. Looks like 914s come in mostly Orange and Yellow in that part of the world....and Creamsicle! Tell me more about the Creamsicle, who owns it? More photos of it...! biggrin.gif Wish I could be there, it looks like fun.
Eric_Shea
Having a little problem with PIXresizer so I guess this won't be as fast as anticipated. Here's one from the deck of the restaurant we had dinner at Friday...
Eric_Shea
Few more...
Eric_Shea
More...
Eric_Shea
Dino Tracks
Eric_Shea
I'm out in the parking lot with the Gang... anything you want to say?

Jeff... it's Ron in CO. You have it in the registry.
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Beautiful! Which one is yours E ?

Lisa smile.gif
Eric_Shea
more...
Eric_Shea
Parking lot at dinner Friday night...
Eric_Shea
I won't mention any names because I don't want to embarass Ernie... huh.gif
Eric_Shea
My car? They wouldn't allow me to take pictures of it. In fact... they made us park in a different parking lot mad.gif

Many thanks to Brant, John, Greg, Ben and the countless others who helped fulfill my dream of having Teeners in this beautiful landscape. Driving through Arches NP yesterday was a dream come true.

AND... I got to meet Joe O!! Talk about a dream come true. Joe and I have so much in common. We both had parents. He has a brother named Eric and I have a brother named Dick! I don't have any pictures to mark this occasion (because I couldn't operate the camera) drunk.gif
goose2
Looks like a good time....wish I could have been there. Maybe the next one cool.gif
SirAndy
schweet! keep them pictures coming ...

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
effutuo101
Some pics on the way to RRC
effutuo101
these are from my phone by the way
effutuo101
more
effutuo101
and
effutuo101
and
effutuo101
and
effutuo101
ok, and
effutuo101
the last
SirAndy
QUOTE (effutuo101 @ Sep 25 2005, 10:49 AM)
Some pics on the way to RRC

so *you* are the guy who stole my camera!

biggrin.gif Andy
redshift
LMAO Eric! Ok Joe, what ya got?

LMAO Andy!

Beautiful land out there!

M
StratPlayer
Just got back from the RRC and it was a blast, I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people that organized this event, great fun and great people, had a prof. guide (Russ) from the BLM with an orange 76 914 took us to all the great spots and great twisty's. Thank You RUSS!!! smilie_pokal.gif Now I have a bunch of Pics to post for all to enjoy...
StratPlayer
Elvira
StratPlayer
LE Creamsicle
StratPlayer
Where we all had dinner on Friday night, what a great place this place was the Red Cliff Lodge. Great food, and the scenery was amazing
StratPlayer
More dinner pics
VegasRacer
SPECTACULAR EVENT. rocking nana.gif
After breakfast this morning teeners were on the road out of Moab in all 4 directions. I am still in town playing tourist for a few more days. I am going on a whitewater rafting trip on Monday. Tuesday will be filled with some more sight seeing, picture taking and twisty driving. Wednesday I head back home. You will have to wait until Thurs or Friday before I have a chance to try to break the server with all of my photos.

I trust everyone will have a trouble free drive home.
StratPlayer
dfdsa
StratPlayer
Brant
StratPlayer
From our dinner table
StratPlayer
At the motel
StratPlayer
erwrte
StratPlayer
Small break while in Arches National Park
redshift
Ok, that's it. I am going to jump Snake River canyon, with a teener!

Good food, angry people.

M
StratPlayer
In the park
StratPlayer
Gint an Brant, forgot the gents name in the middle
StratPlayer
On the road pics
StratPlayer
bfdhga
StratPlayer
hgrft
StratPlayer
jyue
StratPlayer
In arches park
StratPlayer
gtrw
StratPlayer
hjtyrw
StratPlayer
Took another small break
StratPlayer
bnvsf
Series9
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Sep 25 2005, 08:35 AM)
AND... I got to meet Joe O!! Talk about a dream come true. Joe and I have so much in common. We both had parents. He has a brother named Eric and I have a brother named Dick!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...You're just taking the first shot because you know the issue of your sleeping accommodations (on the floor in the hotel bathroom) on Friday night are going to come in to play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.