Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Willow this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Just Rob (dekman) and I made it, but great weather and lots of track time. He forced me to drive a few laps in his car. Whaddaya get when you add 120hp, super suspension, 930 brakes, yada, to a 914? PERMAGRIN!!! Just WOW.

Anyway, 70's colors anyone? Suzi and the Beast.
Howard
Lovely replica
Howard
Lovely replica engine. 400ci alloy block freakin Hilborns! Had to have 500+hp
Howard
Rob about to devour a 2.4
Howard
So he can chase Mr HP.
Howard
there's no substitute for cubic $$
supercharged Modena at the big track. Banshee scream.
dekman
Thanks for inviting me out to willow Howard...I had a blast! Very fun running down GT 350's and other american cars. You looked great driving my car...may be we should build you one? Kind'a cool that there were 4 or 5 914's that crashed the Shelby cobra event....and held there own. Let me know if you go out on other "runs" and will try to join you. rob aktion035.gif
Howard
Rob, I talked to Mario today. If we can get 15 cars out there he will give us our own run group like the Lotus guys had, and still have the passenger and Ladies group runs with no add'l charge. Think their next deal is in April, so let's try to go for it.
Aaron Cox
what were the requirements to DE today?

Age? license issues? Instructor or Solo? and COST?
Duffster
ooooooooooooooo happy11.gif here is one!
Howard
$150 for the weekend, $170 with 2 drivers on one car. Let us run with the tops off. Open cars need roll bar, but 914's, Targa's and Boxter's OK. Fire Ext and battery tied down. Can probably cut a bit of a deal, but not much.
Oh, did I mention? Dr D is one hell of a driver. He passed just about everyone.
Carlitos Way
Awesome stuff, Howard. Is that silly grin still on your face???

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.