www.pelicanparts.com
www.jwesteng.com
www.moronthrottle.com
www.pmbperformance.com
www.camp914.com
914 Appearance and Performance
a914guy@aol.com

Very cool donations. Thanks! smilie_pokal.gif

Everyone was very happy with their winnings.......................... biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
smilie_pokal.gif Glad I could participate
Ferg
I won a hat!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Sean.
and everyone else.

Ferg
MoveQik
I won a great hat from Sean and some cool NBD Racing stickers. I made it home in under three hours after I put the stickers on!

Travis, sorry I wasn't able to pick up the MC brace. You shipping it up there was a clutch move. beerchug.gif
TravisNeff
No problemo Michael. I was a little slow on the draw, my fault.
brant
I agree..
people were thrilled
and the sponsors were VERY generous.
I couldn't believe how much support and how generous our sponsors were!

Here is a list of some of the items and lucky receipients:

-JWest engineering (Mr. James Adams) sent a 914 flash kit and James Buchanan was the lucky winner. We also had one of the real cool fuse panel replacement kits from JWest engineering, and although it would seem fishy.. I shuffled the cards myself and the lucky winner was also James.

-Jeroen was our long distance sponsor. He did a bunch of art work and a bunch of web work. Thank you very much Jereon, you certainly helped make this event easy to register. The beautiful logo and beautiful web page certainly drew people's attention and we couldn't of done it without you!

-Mr. Lee sent multiple hats! People were thrilled. There is definitely a demand out there for the old style too. The hat winners were: Ron Diederichsen, Michael Wills, Mike Ferguson, Bob McClung, Greg Silva, John Peterson, Michelle, and Linda Horne

Speaking of Mr. Lee, he printed a VERY nice RRC sticker in red with the full event logo. Everyone got one in their registration packet. People were thrilled. They came out amazing.

-Mr. Zois sent a multitude of decals. There were shell decals, porsche crests, side vinyl and very cool "no bad days racing" decals. Sharron Ginter won a set of side stripes and I think she might sell them to Mike. Linda Horne won a set of scripts with the coveted No Bad Days decals. and Michael Wills also won a side script decal with the crests.

-Pelican Parts really gave us some nice stuff too! Melba won a nice T-shirt as did Mike Ginter. James Buchanan really cleaned house and also won a Pelican $25 gift certificate. Steve Hill won the other $25 gift certificate and I think he already has it figured out how to spend it.

-Camp 914 was another sponsor. Man, those Pilot driving lights are sweet! people were teasing each other about who was going to win them. The lucky winner ended up being Joe Sharp! But Craig sent more items too. Mike Ginter will be installing a rear shock kit onto the lovely tangerine -6. And there was also a front shock kit too. Eric Shea was the winner of that, and I'm not sure if they are going on the 914GT or the 911RS?

-Thanks to James and Heidi of 914 Appearance and Performance. Ernie DeVries intends to be next years "bling" winner with all of the goodies and beautiful products that he has to choose from. He won a gift certificate and was thrilled to go shopping and choose how to spend it!

-Travis Neff overnighted us a master cylinder brace kit, just so the winner would have the pleasure of seeing what they won. I'm glad you did Travis, I really really like the kit! Nice job! We were all looking it over and you've done a nice job. The lucky Winner was Jeff Steele out of colorado. He is new to 914's and really made out at the awards and door prize ceremony!

-Rich Johnson sent an entire 914 Chassis reinforcement kit. I've got one on my own car and let me tell you that Rich's products are beyond question. Top quality stuff. Jeff Steele bought a bunch of extra door prize tickets and really made out. He won this kit too, and it was perfect because he wants to do a suby conversion and repair some rust at the same time. Couldn't of been any better! Thanks Rich for a really nice donation.

-PMB Performance brought a lot of samples to share and show off. This is Eric Shea, and most of you already know about his beautiful pedals and calipers. I had been wanting to see a set of these calipers in person, and they were everything I had heard. Eric was kind enough to donate a fully rebuilt rear set to the event. Even before we started the ceremony one of the more outspoken attendees' was talking about winning these. It must have been fate because he did. Joe O'Brien was the winner and I think they will be on Turtle Girls car before you can blink! Thanks Eric for letting us all drool on your calipers!

Thanks to all of the sponsors and as a result of their generousity, the event collected $400 to donate to the Moab "Christmas House Box International"

http://www.thechristmasboxhouse.org/

This organization serves Foster kids right in Moab that have been removed from abusive homes. I don't think we could have found a more worthy cause, and If not for our sponsors this club wouldn't have been able to leave something with this community.

Thanks again to All of our sponsors!

brant
Ferg
I would also like to thank the organizers and those who put in the time to make it happen. Brant, Eric, Ben, and many others i'm leaving out, they did a fantastic job of making it a terrific event. smilie_pokal.gif

Ferg
Gint
I'd like to thank the spnsors, organizers AND the participants. Shar and I both had a blast.
ThinAir
QUOTE (Ferg @ Sep 26 2005, 08:32 AM)
I would also like to thank the organizers and those who put in the time to make it happen. Brant, Eric, Ben, and many others i'm leaving out, they did a fantastic job of making it a terrific event. smilie_pokal.gif

Ferg

Amen! I'm at work this morning and what do I do first? - check the club to see the latest pictures from RRC! I've got a grin so big I can hardly talk. Wow, what a great event! Now if only the sunburn on my ears will stop hurting so much I'll be fine - note to self, next year bring sunscreen!
Joe Bob
Glad I could help....
morph
we here at appearance & performance are happy to be apart of your event.
James & Hiedi
seanery
agree.gif
MoronThrottle.com Graphics is proud to be a 914 sponsor! biggrin.gif
LvSteveH
A big THANK YOU to all the sponsors, your efforts helped increase the amount we gave to charity considerably. Almost everyone stepped up to the plate and bought extra chances to win.

I promise to spend my Pelican Parts gift certificate wisely biggrin.gif

jsteele22
Oh Good. I'm just getting online after a *very* busy day at work, and I'm glad to see this thread. Not just as a formality, but something I really wanted to see happen. The event was a great success, and everyone there clearly had a great time. But the banquet was the culmination of the weekend, and having all those prizes flowing (to the North end of the table, for some reason ???) made it a real celebration. I've drooled over several of these items online, and now I got to see them close up. Hell, I walked out with two of them. Gonna add me a whole lot of stiffness. Yep, my "master cylinder" and "chassis" gonna stand up and salute happy11.gif Okay, maybe the beerchug.gif hasn't quite worn off. But, once again, thanx.

Jeff
Joe Bob
How about an RRC tee shirt.... cool_shades.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE ("Z" @ Sep 26 2005, 05:21 PM)
Glad I could help....

me too!
brant
Hey Sponsors:

did you see this thread:
Moab Charity

This is largely due to the sponsors!
way to go gang!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

brant
Toast
Thank you sponsers for all the great prizes.

I cut my XL Pelican shirt in half and made two shirts out of it. laugh.gif JK
brant
QUOTE (Toast @ Sep 27 2005, 12:08 PM)
Thank you sponsers for all the great prizes.

I cut my XL Pelican shirt in half and made two shirts out of it. laugh.gif JK

yeah!!!!!! Toast is back!!!!!!!

Toast
Yup, I'm back finally!

AND.......I DROVE the 914 ALL the way home! rocking nana.gif

Of course I had to have Steve and Linda push start it a couple of times. rolleyes.gif But it was cool watching Linda do a "Dukes of Hazzard" slide in and out of the window. cool_shades.gif (since my passenger door doesn't open at all now headbang.gif )

I stayed in Vegas on Suday night. Suprisingly, VegasRacer wasn't working that night. idea.gif laugh.gif

Then she fired right up that morning. Of course it was hell driving through traffic to get her on the freeway and had a couple of dying glitches, but she never failed completely! Well, other than when we stoped in Barstow and had to have Linda push her. Other than that, she drove just fine!

Thanks all that helped and we'll see ya next time.
VegasRacer
Thanks Sponsors. pray.gif

I was blown away by the extent of your generosity.
Nice stuff - and a lot of it. clap.gif

Vielen Dank mueba.gif
TROJANMAN
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

thanks again. looking forward to next year.............
SharonG
QUOTE (brant @ Sep 26 2005, 09:14 AM)
-Mr. Zois sent a multitude of decals... Sharon Ginter won a set of side stripes and I think she might sell them to Mike.

I'm putting my stripes on the Malibu...

Thanks Z! wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.