Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grand County Children's Justice Center
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cjc
I registered on your forum because I wanted to thank everyone for the generous donation of $400 to the Grand County Children's Justice Center in Moab, Utah, by your club.

We are a non-profit agency which provides an invaluable service to children and those who protect children. We are a child friendly facility, with audio and video capabilities, where children who are either victims of crime and/or witnesses to crime can be interviewed without feeling scared and intimidated. By including all agencies which have an interest in the child (both law enforcement and family services), the child is usually only exposed to one interview. Our goal is to keep the child from being further victimized.

Because we rely entirely on grant funds and donations to operate our facility and to train our forensic interviewers, your gift to us will truly make a difference!

Thank you so much!!!
BMartin914
As one of the event planners, I would like to say that you are VERY welcome and we were so glad we could contribute to your organization.
olav

Great going guys!!

TROJANMAN
cjc
i was scrolling your website yeserday and was wondering if the money we donated would entitle us to a "914club Brick"?
brant
CJC,

I'm sorry to have missed you at the lunch
but I'm really glad that the club was able to give something to the community!

brant
Toast
Your welcome! clap.gif
VegasRacer
Thank you for the tremendous work your organization does.
It was our pleasure to be able to give to the children of the community that hosted our event.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Morgan on Sunday afternoon.
After our conversation I am convinced we made the correct choice for a charity.
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif i somehow missed this the first time around ...

keep up the good work!
smile.gif Andy
MoveQik
All that fun AND we helped a great charity! Life is good! Umm....I guess I'll go again next year since it is such a good cause. smilie_pokal.gif
TINCAN914
Every time on get on this board, I find a great act of kindeness, either by people sharing information, or giving of extra parts from a pieced out car. Then something like this, AWESOME!!!! THis place ROCKS!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
QUOTE(VegasRacer)

After our conversation I am convinced we made the correct choice for a charity.

smilie_pokal.gif WTG Ya'll!

.... I am sure you at least considered me.. smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.