Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COLORADO GROUP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
the yahoo site doesn't seem to be working, so i thought i'd post here.

how about a sunday drive and breakfast? fall colors should be at their peak this weekend.

and those of us who didn't get to take our 914's to Utah (ME) are itching to drive them .
driving.gif
brant
Greg,

drive to pueblo...
(I've got a race and can't make a tour)
lol

but seriously, are you going to go to the 2nd creek DE event?

brant
TROJANMAN
when is it?
brant
10/22/2005

The october newsletter should have all of the details:
here- then newsletter

check your social calendar!
I think you should go!

BMartin914
This weekend?

I don't think I can do this weekend. How about next?

I haven't even seen my car since we got back, but would really like to go for a drive, just need to mess with it a little bit.

When were you thinking Greg? It might be possible, but I have to time it and see how it goes from there.
TROJANMAN
weekend drive for this weekend, yes. (10/02/05)

i was thinking maybe a group breakfast like we did in april, followed by a drive (SUNDAY). the aspen should be perfect this weekend, and i'd hate to go it alone.

Gint, will your car be up and running by Sunday?
BMartin914
I'd like to join but need to do some chores sat. and get the car driveable.
TROJANMAN
my wife has book club on Sunday, so i am a free man. hope some of you can make it. Ben, "get er done".
Ferg
I'm out too...

taking the fam up to the hills.

Ferg.
BMartin914
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Sep 27 2005, 02:04 PM)
my wife has book club on Sunday, so i am a free man. hope some of you can make it. Ben, "get er done".

I'm gonna try Greg. Just for you. wub.gif
Gint
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Sep 27 2005, 01:53 PM)
weekend drive for this weekend, yes.  (10/02/05)

i was thinking maybe a group breakfast like we did in april, followed by a drive (SUNDAY).  the aspen should be perfect this weekend, and i'd hate to go it alone.

Gint, will your car be up and running by Sunday?

Dunno... I've been off work more this month than I've worked. But now it's the lang haul until Thanksgiving, This week is looking kinda busy. I won't be able to call it until later in the week. Probably not until the last minute.

And I haven't even touched the car yet. It may have two issues. The symptoms are remarkably like Toast's this last weekend at RRC. Except of course it has totally failed rather than being intermitent.
TROJANMAN
so Sunday it is. just thought i woud refresh here (as well as our other site). driving.gif

anyone in for breakfast? idea.gif
brant
oops...
Greg, when I looked at this thread I realize that I did not send you any link. Only put it on this thread

brant
TROJANMAN
i got it though. thanks
Gint
Last call.... icon_bump.gif

Sunday, 10/2 (TODAY) 10:00 at I-70 and Morrison exit at the same lot we met at for RRC. We'll head up to Mt. Evans (highest paved road in North America) and then back down and around through Evergreen. I think that's the route anyway. We'll probably make it up as we go anyway.

burnout.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.