Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat Covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
for those of you that cover your seats, what brand or style of seat cover works best?
any custom fit ones available?
iamchappy
These are very nice I am on my second pair which I purchased a few months ago, the cording on the first pair started to fray after 20 years.
Seat Savers.

http://www.automotion.com/ProductPage.aspx...t+Seats&type=30
STL914
QUOTE (iamchappy @ Sep 27 2005, 12:33 PM)
These are very nice I am on my second pair which I purchased a few months ago, the cording on the first pair started to fray after 20 years.
Seat Savers.

http://www.automotion.com/ProductPage.aspx...t+Seats&type=30

I have a set similar to the ones Chappy has except that mine have PORSCHE silk screened across the front. They fit and look very good, only the cording on mine began to wear
the first year in use.

Chappy, what are the cords on your covers made of?
Hammy
Do you guys have any pictures of them on your seats showing how they fit?
iamchappy
Maybe my piping wore out faster than that, their cotton my old seat savers were black and gray with PORSCHE written across the back also, my new ones are black and gray piping without the lettering which I like much better. I have a picture of the new ones I will post in a few.
Hammy
awesome smile.gif
iamchappy
They are still pretty stiff as they have not been used yet. When they soften up and you wash them they fit better. Sort of like a new pair of blue jeans.
Hammy
cool. so where again did you get them? How much? biggrin.gif
STL914
Here's a shot of one of my tan seat covers with the silk screened PORSCHE on one of my spare spare seats.

Notice the worn piping on the cover? This is the only drawback to these. I'm considering having my wife just remove the piping completely.

This is one of a pair that I got thru eBay a couple of years ago for about $70, new.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.