Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Petit LeMans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SGB
Even though the spyder (or was it spider) ran away I'm still going to Road Atlanta this weekend. Any other 914 cub folks going? The race is 10 hrs. If that's not enough time to meet for a beer, I would be, well, surprised. Yoo-hoo! Anyone? blink.gif
edit- tried toedit the title to put "SOT" or something, but cant. Admins, does y'all need to figure up a way to edit topic titles?
horizontally-opposed
I'll be there. smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I will be a guest of someone else, but I they'll be busy and I know very few people in Atlanta -- and none of 'em are interested in going to any cotferpickin car race...

I'd love to meet up with you and other 914 peeps...we gotta stick together! Anybody else in?

pete
horizontally-opposed
Jake Raby, I know yer out there.... I know there ain't no TIVs running, but it might be fun to watch the racing anyway.

pete
Jake Raby
Pete,
I have a VW show to attend this weekend. I have made it to the race every year and wish I could this weekend.

I will be leaving on Friday and my shop is only 30 minutes from the track, you need to drop by! You really, really need to drop by!

I promise to take you for a ride in a certain blue bug if you do! (as long as the road isn't wet- thats just plain suicide)
BIGKAT_83
I was at McDaniels motorsports arcossed the road last night for his open house. Plenty of BarBQ and beer. We plan on coming to the races on Thursday thru Sunday. I live in the area,and its only a 20 min. drive.

Bob driving.gif
michaelmoo
I'll be there starting tomorrow (Friday) at around 10am (will be at the PorschePlatz at 11:45 to hear Mr. Brettel talk) and will be there on Saturday also. If anyone wants to meet PM (or email) me and I'll email you my cell number. More than likely I will have an orange shirt on.
JmuRiz
sad.gif Bummer, I was hoping to see the new P-Car race on TV
ppickerell
Us west coasters are real sorry that we had to arrange with Porsche to delay the Pcar LMP2 debut until Mid October at Laguna Seca! We will post pix. They will be running after dark here. wub.gif
SGB
Hah!

It will be delayed again, I bet.
dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.