Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Race At Hallett
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9144guy
The club race is in hallett ,ok . Sep.30-Oct.2 Its Going to be one he$$ of a weekend. I drive from tulsa, Curt Curtis and I will working the grid. driving-girl.gif Anyone else going from the 914 aktion035.gif club?

go to WWW.CimarronRegionPCA.org for info
brant
A bunch of my colorado friends are going.
It was a tough call for me as I've always wanted to come to hallet.

but my vintage club has an enduro this weekend at my favorite track in colorado.
I've always wanted to do an endure too.

plus I don't have to miss work or pay extra traveling fee's this way.

and to be honest its been more fun running vintage with more traffic and equality than it is in club racing.

hopefully next year, for CVAR at least!

I'll be thinking of you though
say hi to the colorado gang.
I think I know 4 colorado 914's (maybe more) that are coming.

brant
Joseph Mills
That link didn't work for me, but this one does:

http://cim.pca.org//

Looks like the DE event is full up. Good. I won't be tempted. biggrin.gif

Say hi ta Curt for me.

jr91472
QUOTE (Joseph Mills @ Sep 28 2005, 08:27 PM)

Say hi ta Curt for me.

ditto!!!

wish I had heard about this sooner....I got to get on my game. dry.gif
maxwelj
Is it only open to PCA members?.. I thought about going to the Vintage races the next weekend.
brant
QUOTE (maxwelj @ Sep 29 2005, 09:03 AM)
Is it only open to PCA members?..  I thought about going to the Vintage races the next weekend.

I think spectating would be open to anyone...
but to answer your question, yes.

They probably require a PCA liscense or rookie permit to participate in the PCA club race

the DE may have different rules, but sounds full.

I'll bet your vintage liscense would qualify you for a PCA liscense, but you have to join PCA national and also join PCA club racing, and fill out their application, and get your current medical from your existing liscense for them to have on file, re-log book your car with PCA, etc.

That vintage event sounds awesome too.
Please take pictures of it if you go.
a bunch of people from colorado vintage are heading over for that one... but I'm traveling to visit the in-laws and won't be able to make it.... Season is ending this weekend for me.

brant
9144guy
We get alot of kick a$$ 9146's , ill post pics,ill look for the colorado cars they will see me on the grid rocking nana.gif
9144guy
My shop car is a yellow 914,yellow #69 with glass decklids (unpainted)
brant
post a picture of the shop car!

brant
9144guy
shop car
9144guy
curt curtis hard at work
9144guy
man, it rained like crazy this morning (sat.) but cleared up tomorrow will be fun had 6 people hit the tire walls, 2 of them went through them ill post more pics later, im tired
Verruckt
Are any of the GT cars getting air entering "the bitch" ???

If you can get some shots of that, that would certianly be cool biggrin.gif
9144guy
no picks of the bitch, there were hundreds of pics taken ill get them later, i worked the grid,slotting cars,getting race groups ready and sening them. i couldnt be anywhere else. heres some more pics
9144guy
that was the pace car, heres a sprint race rocking nana.gif
9144guy
1 hour enduro, on the hot grid
9144guy
curts car
Verruckt
Nice pics!

So, it's been forever since I've been to Hallet, but it looks like they are running counter-clockwise, is that right??
9144guy
yes, they will run counter clockwise next year to
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.