Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seats need recovering
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
My '72 has the stock seats with the corduroy inserts. I'd also like my backpad recovered. Maybe a bucket of money would be nice also, but seriously, Dr. Evil you still doing the upholstry thing? If not got contacts? Mueller? A little help!!

Thanks!
Mike D.
plas76targa
Last I spoke with the "Dr" (at Kerry's ECC) he was still doing interior work. PM him but allow some time.. he's a bit busy with Med School. Might take a coupla days to hear from him.
lagunero
QUOTE (Cloudbuster @ Sep 29 2005, 08:41 AM)
There were rumors that club member 'lagunero' (Alberto?) might take over the seat recovering biz. Try PMing him.

Yes that would be me. I will be doing the border runs for DrEvil. I'm going there next week to finish up some pending items and will also take some cores to have seats and dashes on hand for immediate sale and delivery. DrEvil (Mike) is still the "man" but if you need something or have any questions, please PM me.
thomasotten
Does The Evil One still recover the dashes?
Dr Evil
"Poof!"

You rang happy11.gif

Ya, I'm still "the man" if you need something and Al is my upholstery mule. PM me if you wanna quote.

I will be getting a page up again in the near future with all of the details, but if anyone wants something, PM me and I will get you a quote.

skline
So if I send you a PM asking for the winning lotto numbers for Saturday, you could help me out? Damn, you are good.

Miss you Mikey, tell your better half we miss her too.
lagunero
QUOTE (skline @ Sep 29 2005, 10:58 PM)
So if I send you a PM asking for the winning lotto numbers for Saturday, you could help me out?

Scott it's posts like these that get the site shut down lol2.gif
Red-Beard
Hye Mike? You ever get the heat hooked up in the Benz? It's October tomorrow...
Dr Evil
QUOTE (skline @ Sep 29 2005, 10:58 PM)
So if I send you a PM asking for the winning lotto numbers for Saturday, you could help me out? Damn, you are good.

Miss you Mikey, tell your better half we miss her too.

rolleyes.gif No Scott, and we miss you too beer.gif

James,
I have found a way to hot wire it. Yes, it is getting crisp here. I am enjoying the cold (for now).
Red-Beard
I think you're going to need to fatten Noel up a bit before it gets really cold. Hide her birth control pills. cool.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Red-Beard @ Sep 30 2005, 09:55 AM)
I think you're going to need to fatten Noel up a bit before it gets really cold. Hide her birth control pills. cool.gif

chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif
bondo
Hahaha..

On a related note, and an attempt to get this thread back on topic.. biggrin.gif

Is anyone facillitating los panchos runs these days? (for paintjobs that is) I'm getting a 914 that will eventually need paint, and that seems like the ticket.. but I've never been to Mexico, and my Espanol ain't so Bueno. I also wouldn't know what to do under the situation of TJ police extortion. blink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (bondo @ Sep 30 2005, 11:25 AM)
Hahaha..

On a related note, and an attempt to get this thread back on topic.. biggrin.gif

Is anyone facillitating los panchos runs these days? (for paintjobs that is) I'm getting a 914 that will eventually need paint, and that seems like the ticket.. but I've never been to Mexico, and my Espanol ain't so Bueno. I also wouldn't know what to do under the situation of TJ police extortion. blink.gif

i sold the Edsel wagon, and have some cash now....

so i may be going to los panchos for an outside spray
AA
Grimstead
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 30 2005, 11:27 AM)

AA

I think that is an excellent idea! smilie_pokal.gif
bondo
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 30 2005, 11:27 AM)
QUOTE (bondo @ Sep 30 2005, 11:25 AM)
Hahaha..

On a related note, and an attempt to get this thread back on topic..  :D

Is anyone facillitating los panchos runs these days? (for paintjobs that is) I'm getting a 914 that will eventually need paint, and that seems like the ticket.. but I've never been to Mexico, and my Espanol ain't so Bueno. I also wouldn't know what to do under the situation of TJ police extortion.  :blink:

AA

Hahaha, you can't paint your 914, that's your identity! That would be like Brando fixing his rust holes! Or Skline with a working alternator! Or me with only one project! biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Talk to Al (lagunero) about negotiating with/for you guys. He is still in the area, is Mexican, and can do as good a job as me.

Hiding birth control is not funny chairfall.gif Beer is better than offspring wink.gif
bondo
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Sep 30 2005, 01:38 PM)

Hiding birth control is not funny chairfall.gif Beer is better than offspring wink.gif

You HAVE to name him "Mini Me"! lol2.gif chairfall.gif
lagunero
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Sep 30 2005, 01:38 PM)
Talk to Al (lagunero) about negotiating with/for you guys.

Yup, I'm one of the few "coyotes" that bring US citizens back in to the States. laugh.gif
jimtab
In the way of a testimonial, los panchos did an excellent job on the "Brazilia"both on the body work and paint, and the interior....especially the dash...you won't be disappointed unless you're looking for concours level work....nope. BUT, they do as good a job as 3 or 4K will get you for about 1/2 the price...and the interior stuff is great. Thanks again Mike, I'm still getting complements and thumbs up....even from a guy in a GT the other day...I was shocked... blink.gif wacko.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.