Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newest Scam
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
STL914
My wife received this a few days ago and Iwas wondering if anyone here had seen this:

From Sgt Jarvis M Reeves.

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Jarvis M. Reeves, Jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have about $25 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country. My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.

But we are moving it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic courier service.The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 50% out and keep our own 50%. Your own part of this deal is to find a
safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you with more details. But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,

Sgt Jarvis M.
jarvis1@myway.com

Too bad I can't use the $12.5 million, or I'd jump on this in a heart beat!
JB 914
Ohh boy could i have fun with this.

i used to bait the African scammers to see how long i could keep them emailing me.

i used to bcc. my friends just to give them a chuckle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.