Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New England fall run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
Oct. 16th. Meet @ Wachusett Mtn Ski Area. 9:30AM

edit: I forgot to add the link, sorry.
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....threadid=241107
Sparky
Woohoo, I'm in! If the friggin shifter slop gets cleaned up in time.

My best,
Mike D.
r_towle
please explain the event...

Sparky, If you need help, let me know.

Rich
djm914-6
Oh yeah, I didn't post the link to the original thread. See first message, I added the link there.

Basically it looks like a meet, drive, then eat somwhere in western MA. I'm not putting this on, just passing the word.
Sparky
New bushings came in the mail today. I'm gonna pop them in first thing in the morning and take her out for a spin.

WooHoo! Hope the 911 guys enjoy my ratty looking 914 plowing around with them!!

My best,
Mike D.
blabla914
Hmmm Oct 16 appears open on calendar, but I think I will be recieving about 10 yards of dirt for my yard that weekend.

Have fun.

Kelly
rhcb914
Sounds like fun!

Providing my engine holds together I'm in.

-Rob beerchug.gif
djm914-6
QUOTE (Sparky @ Sep 30 2005, 08:46 PM)
New bushings came in the mail today. I'm gonna pop them in first thing in the morning and take her out for a spin.

WooHoo! Hope the 911 guys enjoy my ratty looking 914 plowing around with them!!

My best,
Mike D.

You haven't seen ratty untill you've seen my car. biggrin.gif I'm going for the Rat Rod look next.

If you need help with the bushings, let me know.
djm914-6
icon_bump.gif
djm914-6
Maybe a rain date of 10/23 (next Sunday). Follow along with the bird board to be sure.
Sparky
Bushings are in but wipers don't work dry.gif I'm getting sick of this rain. My neck is sore I think I'm growing gills mad.gif . This weekend is also the start of the Apple Festival there at Wachusett. The parking lot fills up quick with people going to the festival. Did anyone mention that on the bird board? I really don't post there.

My best,
Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.