Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone want a rear clip?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I have a rear clip that I took the trunk latch brace out of. Anyone want these remnants? Oh, I'll be stealing the big round plugs out of it as well. Your trunk latch brace would be easy to swap in. It's a good rear end.
McMark
Inside section.
Chromatech
Too bad you're so far away..otherwise I'd snap this up to repair the rust and dents in mine.....

sawzall-smiley.gif
freezing14
what would be the shipping cost To canada ????, el cheapo
914rrr
I would be very interested! How much to ship to 33764 (Clearwater, Florida) via Greyhound? I'd chip in for box & packing material as well.
balljoint
DAMN, somebody bring that thing EAST and FAST. That rear end is gold on the opposite side of the country. I think the replacement metal for that same part is at least $800.00 bucks, and it wouldn't include parts of the quarters. Very commonly rusted part out here.

I don't need one but it will come in handy for someone out this way.

clap.gif
neo914-6
Mark,

do you have a engine firewall, above the shelf?
McMark
This piece is gone. wink.gif Thanks. Felix, that's really the only piece of metal I've got. Except for the stuff that already has your name on it.
neo914-6
Set a date yet to pick up the car? just push out that silver 914 or the jag... laugh.gif
McMark
Yeah, we're putting a few out on the curb. lol2.gif
srcapmetal
Don't know if you have been recieving my e-mails, I'd like it if it is still available. Remember the so-cal guy ? We were going to try and arrange grey hound shipment. Thanks
McMark
Just sent you an email. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.