Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT... China Lilly Soy Sauce
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
My favorite Soy Sauce has been discontinued from the shelves of all retailers in British Columbia
Can any of you guys get it....if you have some hord it! its the best!
sorry Andy biggrin.gif
I don't know if this one belongs in the sandbox...so here goes
Elliot_Cannon
I'll be in Shanghai tomorrow and I'll look for it for ya.
Jenny
China Lily is a Canadian brand. Doubt you can find it in the far east.

Jen
Jenny
Looks like you can still buy it online. I'd stock up if I were you. wink.gif
www.canadaonly.ca

Scroll to the bottom of the page, et voila!

user posted image

Jen
Mueller
the spicy Soy Sauce from Happi House is the best...man, I'm hungry now chowtime.gif
pete-stevers
Thanks Jenny If this operation actually has stock I will take a few cases, I have customers asking for it all the time....
tat2dphreak
canadian soy sauce... that sound weird to anyone else?

kikkoman is what's on all the tables in "little korea" and I like it... not a huge soy sauce fan though...
Jenny
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Sep 29 2005, 04:54 PM)

Are you kidding me? I got dropped off in Vancover on a cruise, and all I saw were asians walking about. Cute ones at that.

Jen
Mueller
QUOTE (Jenny @ Sep 29 2005, 05:07 PM)

Are you kidding me? I got dropped off in Vancover on a cruise, and all I saw were asians walking about. Cute ones at that.

Jen

yep, I was in Victoria, B.C. week before last, thought I was in SF smile.gif

hijacked.gif
Hi Jenny, tell Brian I said hi and that I got a MKIII Gov't target model smile.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Jenny @ Sep 29 2005, 07:07 PM)

Jen

ok... it's one of those things that just doesn't sound like it belongs together... like "militay intelligence" or "Jumbo shrimp" or "my 914 runs" biggrin.gif

who'd have thought?

balljoint
Two things.

1st. Canada is one of the most multicultural countries on the planet. In the city of Toronto there are over 200 different languages spoken. Possibly including some Californian surfer dialects. smile.gif The reason is that to become a citizen all you have to do is like hockey and take a one week course on how to use duct tape. That's it.

2nd. China Lily Soy Sauce IS PEOPLE smile.gif

Who is your normal distributor for that product? Maybe they just lost the line or something?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.