Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thorshammer Racing Crew Shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thorshammer
I have had a couple people email me asking to buy a Thorshammer crew shirt like the one my crew wore at the Runoffs. Does anyone want these. I will get some more made and make a package deal. Crew shirt, and Signed Runoffs photo entering turn 4 (Keyhole) for 40.00 each. They are not as nice as the Tangerine shirts, Chris's shirts are all hand air brushed. These are screen printed. I will post a pic. later tonight.

Erik Madsen 914-6 EP
lagunero
Mark, is shipping included? Can't wait to see the picture!
Jake Raby
Erik,
I'll take one.....

I'd rather have a picture of the look on your face when you finally figured out the race was over and you were on the podium!
ChrisFoley
QUOTE (Thorshammer @ Sep 29 2005, 06:57 PM)
They are not as nice as the Tangerine shirts, Chris's shirts are all hand air brushed.

Yeah, but YOU DA MAN!! pray.gif
ppickerell
Hey Chris, I was crawling around a 914 graveyard last night in your T-Shirt. Didn't get a spot on it of course.
guywan914
Eric, would definately be interested, and one of these days hope to see you at the track. Congrats again smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Thorshammer
Your Right,

Sorry, I had to go to Dallas on Business. Pete was trying to get a honey to wear the shirt and take a photo to post, he hasn't found one yet, and here I thought he was a "MAC". Unlucky, I jumped the gun.
I will call him again and ask if he can just photo the shirt, no honey.

Erik Madsen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.