Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT! Tried to trade in the Elise for a new Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
But I was $400,000 short.

Our dealers has a new Carrera GT sitting in the show room for sale. $448,000+. Nice car.... long and low to the ground. I couldn't sit in it, but I did drool on the engine compartment lid a bit.

Sweet car...

campbellcj
I was at the local dealer last week getting the S4 serviced, and was chatting with my former service manager who's now a sales manager. He said they've tried to sell the same GT 3 times...guys are actually trying to finance them! Finance wants like $200K cash down to even talk to you...I didn't run out what the payment would be but it's probably more than my crusher SoCal mortgage. blink.gif
seanery
maybe you could trade the elise in for a month's lease piratenanner.gif
pete-stevers
Or perhaps you could be drinking a bottle of mighty fine port in a fancy 914-6 and you still get to pick the color....almost to good to be true biggrin.gif
SLITS
Whadda ya expect.....the Limeys and the Krauts never did get along... wink.gif
Mueller
last week I saw a yellow CGT in Fremont getting on the freeway on-ramp...guy was going tooooo slow wacko.gif

Rider914
I watched a guy stall one twice trying to pull away from a red light - bootyshake.gif

It did have a nice sound before it stalled.
ppickerell
QUOTE (seanery @ Sep 29 2005, 03:30 PM)
maybe you could trade the elise in for a month's lease piratenanner.gif

chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.