Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix Night Autocross
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
Last weekend I did my first ever autocross. Had a blast. Fastest time in CP, well slowest also. I was the only car in the CP class. biggrin.gif

Due to a freak of scheduling, the second autocross of the season is Saturday night, October 1. The event is at Phoenix Municipal Stadium. If your a PCA member come out and race. If not a member, come out and watch. There will be some nice 914s participating. See my post from last weekend.LINK

For you who have done a night autocross, any tips or suggestions? Besides go fast and don't knock over any cones. cool.gif
Flat VW
Leading your class, alright Greg!! smilie_pokal.gif

John
snflupigus
i might actually show up... but not in the 914... pulled the fuel pump and am relocating it...

wow i read something BEFORE it happened

nic
MoveQik
I'll be in San Diego but good luck Greg! driving.gif
ThinAir
I'll be in Phoenix, but unfortunately I can't make it. Sure wish I could. It sounds like fun!

Shameless plug: how come some of you AZ guys aren't on the email list yet?
TravisNeff
Hey! turn your lights on wink.gif
gregrobbins
Anyone here going to show up to race/watch/pick up broken parts?
Flat VW
What time does it go off Greg?

John burnout.gif
gregrobbins
Regristration is at 4 p.m., so I would guess that first runs between 4:30 and 5.
TravisNeff
I'm out, got the kids and they all don't fit in the 914. I need to get a 3rd seatbelt figured out.
Cap'n Krusty
Hey! I put one of those on when I lived in La La Land. Ran practice laps all afternoon, and a BBQ, and ran the course in the dark for time. BACKWARDS! Huge fun watching the "experts" eat it ..................................... The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.