Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Tent Donations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
I want to thank everyone again who helped make this a complete success.
There was a small amount left over since I saved significant $$ shopping at a local grocery store in Ontario, Ohio. for instance, eggs were only $.50 a dozen. We also had a few less people to feed than my estimates.
After all was said and done there was approximately $75 left over. I want to donate this to a charity that one of the 914 drivers works for. Ray Anderson from Texas works for Breudan Smith (sp) who set up Speedway Childrens Charities, which is kind of like Make-A-Wish foundation. 100% of donations goes to helping sick kids smilie_rolli_1.gif
Nothing is spent on administration costs since Mr. Smith (NASCAR track owner) is extremely wealthy.
I made a small donation at the Runoffs and put stickers on my race car already. In addition to the left over $75 I am going to raffle off a piece of my broken race car here and donate that $$ too.
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
great idea chris!
SpecialK
QUOTE (seanery @ Sep 29 2005, 08:31 PM)
great idea chris!

agree.gif

Every dollar counts!
ChrisFoley
One thing I forgot to mention in my first post - there were some left over hot dogs and hamburgers that we donated to a firehouse not far from the race track in Ontario, OH.
jd74914
smilie_pokal.gif

sorry about the car by the way dry.gif
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Let's do it again next year! Great job! Sorry you got taken out by a lost dickwad!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.