Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Puget Sound
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
effutuo101
Anybody in Seattle spinning wrenches this weekend? My wife is going on a girl outing with a bunch of friends... So, I will be wrenching on my car, bike
Chris
Bleyseng
I will on Sat or Sun working on putting the tin on and the FI plus if Blair comes over taking apart the two trannys to figure out the gear sets.

ever so slowly I am getting closer........to having a running 914. smile.gif
effutuo101
sounds good. If you need another pair of hands give me a ring. my cell number is 303.807.2757. That goes for anybody in the Seattle area.
Chris
Root_Werks
Welding Flares on a 914 for customer Sunday. welder.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif biggrin.gif
Eddie914
I'll be working on installing the replacement 2.7.

We worked hard cleaning up the engine bay in anticipation of repainting. The engine bay is yellow ... a respray of the original color.

If the engine bay color is changed from yellow to black, will the car be less faster?

Yellow is faster!?

Eddie
effutuo101
I would love to see the flares welded on or an extra set of hands to help install the motor, let me know! my cell number is listed or if you don't want to make a long distance call use 3038072757@teleflip.com to text message me.
Bleyseng
Paint the engine bay white! you can't see anything in there if its black.

J P Stein
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Sep 30 2005, 12:04 PM)
Paint the engine bay white! you can't see anything in there if its black.

Any light color is gud. Black suxabunch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.