EdwardBlume
blah
EdwardBlume
blah blah
EdwardBlume
blah blah blah
PatW
Looking good Rob, car looks like its handling right. cool.gif

I'm thinking about showing up the next LPR Autocross. If I grovel enough can I have another ride?. boldblue.gif
cha914
Looks good...and low!

what is your ride height? and your suspension setup + alignment #'s if you got em handy? or just point me to the thread where you already said all of this tongue.gif

Thanks,

Tony
EdwardBlume
I'm not quite sure. It's low though, mainly due to the tires and 140 lb rear. I have to drive up onto a 2x4 to get a floor jack under the car.

The alignment is off, but was set up at the beginning of the season with 1 deg camber, and some toe in. The front suspension has an aftermarket swaybar and bilsteins. I'm also in the rear swaybar camp for AXing. I run a stock rear bar.

It's nice. All four shoes stay on the ground. Video to come once I get a new computer.

cool.gif
J P Stein
I luv pics of 914s at work. clap56.gif
silver six
How do I get in on the next AX? What sort of equipment do I need?

Douglas
Brad Roberts
Cool.. now I know what we need to adjust Rob.. I needed to see the car going around corner.

I spoke with Doug...we will try to make the next event.

B
Andyrew
I'll probably be at the next ax. Looks like it was super hot!
EdwardBlume
How do I get in on the next AX? What sort of equipment do I need?

Just show up. The next AX is at Marina. If you have a helmet bring it, otherwise loaners are available. It costs $30 per day. Bring water and sunscreen. Info on the next AX is here. Zone 7 AX LPR/GGR

Your car should be in good working condition (ie tires, wheel bearings, brakes, oil lines, etc)

If you have questions, you can call or email me. Used to see lots of 914s out there.
EdwardBlume
I'll probably be at the next ax. Looks like it was super hot!

I hope to see you there. How about a 914 this time? It's actually quite cool in Marina because its very near the ocean (Monterey). Its going to be a great time! smilie_pokal.gif
EdwardBlume
Cool.. now I know what we need to adjust Rob.. I needed to see the car going around corner.

I spoke with Doug...we will try to make the next event.

The video will give you even more. The picture you see is in the last half of a 270. Definately try and make the event, I can't honestly say that I've ever seen you AX. For all I know, you're scared. laugh.gif laugh.gif I'm kidding. You're welcome to drive my car if you want.
Joe Ricard
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks an me but those front rotors look bigger that stock. If so give us the details.
I had to go out to the garage and look at the boys car just to check. unsure.gif
Brad Roberts
His tire size is playing tricks on you.. they are stock.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.