Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Going Home Now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
so i can drive my 914.

driving.gif

i just hope my lug bolts arrived so that i can put them on my 914. then I can drive my 914 around town until about 9:14. then i will put my 914 in the garage and wake up at 9:14 and drive my 914 around town again.

(now i'm just being silly wacko.gif )

see ya' guys later. be safe.
Allan
wavey.gif
BMartin914
Yeah...rub it in Greg. dry.gif

finger.gif
TROJANMAN
not running yet?

let me know if you need a hand.................
i'm sure you know what you're doing, but a third hand never hurts. wink.gif

would really like to see you on sunday.
brant
Greg,
where did you end up finding the bolts at?

brant
ClayPerrine
I am going home too.. For the first time in 2 weeks, I get on an airplane and go home for the weekend. But Sunday night I get to come back here.

While I am home, I am fixing a flat on the Wife's 914, and hopefully I will spend some time sitting in mine, as I don't have time to pull the tranny (too much going on this weekend). Next weekend I am definitely going to attempt to at least pull the tranny.

Have fun driving your car. driving.gif

Gint
I drove mine to work, and back home. Time for a tune up.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (brant @ Sep 30 2005, 01:56 PM)
Greg,
where did you end up finding the bolts at?

brant

they're VW bolts, but they look pretty good. but now i need to find some 17mm plastic caps for them. tomorrow will be the real test, when i put them on the wheels. i hope they seat properly.

BMartin914
I have caps...might you want them? If I make it Sun, I'll bring 'em. Haven't used them since I bought them...

Thanx Rex. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.