Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roseville California White 914...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I was out at Piatti's in Roseville last night and as I left with my date about 10pm and pulled out onto Douglas Blvd. a later model white 914 with the targa off drove by heading toward Hwy 80. Nice car and it couldn't have come at a more opportune time. I had been trying to explain to my date what a 914 looked like when it wasn't up on jack stands. wink.gif

Whoever you are if your on here. I owe you a brew... We were in the triple black Boxster with the top down... The car... not hers... rolleyes.gif

Rob
skline
So from your comments, I take it you didnt get lucky last night? biggrin.gif
porschecb
Rob. You could have brought your date by my house and showed here what a 914 looks like off jack stands and I would have gave here late night spin. (in the car, er? a drive, er?) happy11.gif See ya @ 7:00.
ConeDodger
Skline,

A gentlemen never tells... She is an executive with a company we have a contract with. So... a bit of caution is in order. I know... I know... But she is also totally hot and asked me out four times before I agreed to see her outside of work. Drives a G35... Like a maniac I might add... She thinks her G35 is faster than my Boxster because it has 280hp to my 225... I had to show her about the whole corner thing... I told her drag racing is for people with attention deficit disorder. The can only do it for a few short seconds...

Michael,

I am looking forward to it. I didn't know it was Wanda emailing me so I was telling you to tell her that I invited friends to town and I was going to have them stay at your house... Kind of backfired on me...

So I wonder who was driving the tasty white teener in the 'ville last night... It was a great night for a drive. I even found some unleaded premium for 2.99... Score!!! I can't beilieve I am saying that... It shoud be around 2.38...

Rob...
smooth_eddy
A gentlemen never tells... She is an executive with a company we have a contract with. So... a bit of caution is in order. I know... I know... But she is also totally hot and asked me out four times before I agreed to see her outside of work

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT DIPPING YOUR PEN IN COMPANY INK! unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.