Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billet Hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
If I order a set of hubs how long will it take to get them? Are they on backorder? In stock?
thanks
McMark
They're in stock. Should only take a few days. I believe they're shipping out of Antioch. wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
jonwatts
Hurry and order some before Mueller melts 'em down laugh.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (jonwatts @ Oct 1 2005, 09:08 PM)
Hurry and order some before Mueller melts 'em down laugh.gif

wrong alloy sad.gif

Dan,

Want to pick up a set on Sunday? (in Antioch)

I work in Fremont, M-F and next Sat. I'll be in Campbell at a buddies house in the afternoon.
DanT
Mike,
Next Saturday in Campbell should work great. I am only 10-15 mins away depending on where in Campbell.
Send me a PM with particulars.
This wouldn't be at Bill Pickering's would it?
Thanks
Dan biggrin.gif
bernbomb914
they work great You will like them

Bernie
Brad Roberts
Cool. Two sets in less than 30 days. You wont be disappointed.

B
bernbomb914
pic of hub
Brad Roberts
Looks like we should sell new dust covers also laugh.gif Sorry Bern.. that one looks like it is from the 70's.

B
Michael N
Dan,

When you get these on please contact me . I am close to you cambrian/los gatos and think I NEEEEED these for my car but wanted to check out first.
McMark
If you don't mind driving to Fremont, I'm sure you could hook up with Mike M and hold a set before purchasing. wink.gif
DanT
So Mike,
do I pay you directly next Saturday when I pick them up from you, or do I pay through the club store?
Let me know the particulars as to exactly where in Campbell. biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
That would be: Pay through the club store or send me a check. Mike doesnt own them. He designed them after he was told what I wanted. I had another machine shop kick them out for us. Mike did all the machine code.

B
Dr. Roger
Well said Brad. laugh.gif

Hey , I need some of them too. biggrin.gif

After the wiring replacement.
Brad Roberts
I dont mind being the guy behind the scenes.. and I dont mind Mike collecting the money, but I'm trying to build the 914 store "bank account" The hubs have been paid for, it would be nice to be paid back on them one day. Several people from this site helped fund them.

B
DanT
Brad, Mike
If I order these on the website will I need to pay for shipping and handling since I am going to pick these up from Mike in Campbell on OCT. 8th?
Mike, you are still planning on being in Campbell next Sat? Right?
Just want to make sure I pay properly when I order them.

Thanks biggrin.gif
DanT
icon_bump.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Oct 3 2005, 03:16 PM)
Brad, Mike
If I order these on the website will I need to pay for shipping and handling since I am going to pick these up from Mike in Campbell on OCT. 8th?
Mike, you are still planning on being in Campbell next Sat? Right?
Just want to make sure I pay properly when I order them.

Thanks biggrin.gif

no shipping and handling....I'm going that direction already so no reason to charge you for it smile.gif

yes, next Sat (the 8th)...I'll be over off of Winchester and Hacienda...a friend of ours makes these cool glass blown pumpkins (and other items), I'm getting one for my newly redecorated bathroom smile.gif
(914 content, I got my very 1st 914 from Rich)

A Small Production, blown glass Pumpkins and more

DanT
Thanks MIke,
Just let me know the particulars as to exact place and time.
See you Sat the 8th.
DanT
Well, made my payment. Can hardly wait for them magic hubs. Now I need to rebuild some M calipers.
anyone have a good place to get rebuild kits.

cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.