Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0L Mufflers/Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turtleman
What are your preferences/recommendations for muffler (Brand) for my 2.0L 914-4?

I am seeking one which will provide me decent performance and longevity for the money.

Not interested in any straight flow through types, as I have a a number of senior citizens for neighbors and choose to maintain our over 20 year friendship. Plus I want to hear some of the music!!

Also, does anyone have a decent pair of 2.0 L Stainless Steel heat exchangers, or good condition stock heat exchangers, they wish to sell??

Chip
Brando
Bursch... and when the muffler gave out I put a glasspack on there... and when the glasspack fails it'll be a straight pipe biggrin.gif
IronHillRestorations
I have new SSI's and a Dansk version of the factory hotdog 2.0 muffler in painted stainless. Last as long as you'll own the car. Factory sounding exhaust system.
IronHillRestorations
I've finally got the last set of SSI's up on auction. For those who have waited, thanks for your patience!

Don't be shy, and don't let them get away. There aren't many of these left!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=8032811812
JeffBowlsby
Yours must be the second to last set Perry...I have an NOS set I have never removed from the box. I will be watching your auction closely... biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
sweet package perry. copper o-rings, muffler gaskets and nuts too. like money in the bank perry and jeff.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.