========================================================
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 10:52 AM
To: admin@914world.com
Subject: Thanks to a member

Hello 914 Lovers,
My name is Gordon Bleck and I do not own a 914. I do spend half the year in the
jungles of Sri Lanka where I'm involved with gem mining. This last year I
became absorbed with the tsunami relief and dedicated most of my time to
assisting over 1200 families who had lost everything.
The purpose of this little note is to express my appreciation for one of your
members, Mike Mueller, who has donated to my relief work. I have no other way
of contacting him so I'm sending this note to those who share his passion. Many
thanks.

Pax, Gordon Bleck
========================================================

smilie_pokal.gif way to go mike!
tat2dphreak
...now please send 1000 in cash to me and I'll send back 50000 in un-traceable gems

wink.gif

j/k good job Mueller
Aaron Cox
i thought it was a scam too... but wtg mike!
Dr. Roger
Selflessness never goes unrewarded.

Good work Mike. smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
I'm blushing biggrin.gif

I wish I could have sent more, but I do believe the small amount helped more so by going to him to help the people instead of being absorbed by some not-for-profit org.

aircooledboy
Truely proud of you Mike. beerchug.gif

The last few weeks notwithstanding, this is STILL the kind of thing I think of when I think of this non-club and its members. smilie_pokal.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Gordon was here at the shop a week ago. I overheard him explaining to a friend what he has done. It's impressive! He's leaving for another 6-8 months, much of which he'll spend helping people in need. It's not a minimal "shotgun" approach; he's limited his aid to a group of people who really need it, and it's comprehensive and in depth. By providing essentials, he's hoping to get them fully self supporting soon, so they in turn can get others on the way to recovery. A snowball effect........

You can visit his website at: http://www.bluefirelanka.com/index.htm
Mueller
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 3 2005, 05:48 PM)
Gordon was here at the shop a week ago. I overheard him explaining to a friend what he has done. It's impressive! He's leaving for another 6-8 months, much of which he'll spend helping people in need. It's not a minimal "shotgun" approach; he's limited his aid to a group of people who really need it, and it's comprehensive and in depth. By providing essentials, he's hoping to get them fully self supporting soon, so they in turn can get others on the way to recovery. A snowball effect........

You can visit his website at: http://www.bluefirelanka.com/index.htm

thanks again for letting us know of person that really helps (heard horror stories with Red Cross and such)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.