Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YELLO 914 IN LAKE FOREST, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
I have seen a yellow 914 by my house twice. Both times I have been walking and haven't been able to catch them. Does it belong to anyone here? Driving on Serrano by El Toro High School? I guess I will hve to run em down next time...
MattR
Alberto's is yellow but it doesnt run now.

Elliot's is yellow but it has a black respray.

They're both in lake forest.
Allan
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 4 2005, 01:58 PM)
I have seen a yellow 914 by my house twice. Both times I have been walking and haven't been able to catch them.

That's cuz it's yellow.
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Headrage @ Oct 4 2005, 01:02 PM)
QUOTE (bmunday @ Oct 4 2005, 01:58 PM)
I have seen a yellow 914 by my house twice. Both times I have been walking and haven't been able to catch them.

That's cuz it's yellow.

I hear it makes em faster... biggrin.gif

I have seen Elliot's, wasn't his... Next time I see it I will track em down...
Elliot_Cannon
When I left your house, I saw him on Serrano. We both waved and I thought he was on his way to see you. We'll eventually track him down.
Elliot
brokenmoped
I've seen him on El Toro, but wasn't driving the teener, so I didn't start following him or he'd think I was weird... Someone track him down and bring him to the club.
lagunero
I think he actually lives around Serrano, seen parked there several times. A few days ago I saw a yellow one pull out of Hergesheimer for what looked like a test drive.
TINCAN914
I saw him again the other night driving down the end of our street.. Tonight I will drive down that end and take a look see.. Either he lives there or is friends with someone.... See him twice down the street..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.