Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 78 cars scheduled for WCC06'
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
that's 78 at this point. what i didn't include was the fact that jeanne will prob be driving the 75' down also. i spoke with sixnotfour yest and he told me he was bringing mutliple cars. so that's over 80. do i smell a guiness book record? do they have a catagory for that? mark your calendars.

k
DNHunt
That's gonna be fun. I can hardly wait. I bet we can get 78 914's and 1 Miata. I hope Bruce comes to play. By then we might be able to forgive him.

Dave
olav

Where is the WCC held?

confused24.gif
rhodyguy
CRAIG! CRAIG!!! next july in Portland Oregon.

k
markb
It would probably help if it were said as Portland, instead of PDX.
Trekkor
Is there a thread started that gives likely dates and activities?

Looking forward to this trip... driving.gif

KT
jsteele22
So this thing is in Portland. Is there anything else that those 78 folks know that the rest of us don't ? Just a sketchy, tentative description of the event would be real helpful for those of us out of the loop ....
drgchapman
Trekkor, Trekkor, we had this conversation a couple of months ago......

July 7, 8, 9 in Portland. The vintage car races are happening the same weekend at PIR. We are looking into a/x, drive around Mt Hood, through the gorge, much BEER.

WCCPDX06
olav

There could be a bay area contingent convoy to area914 otherwise known as WCC ...

driving.gif
Trekkor
Trekkor, Trekkor, we had this conversation a couple of months ago......

Oh, yeah... dry.gif

The weather should be fantastic that time of year.

Easy tow up, too. rolleyes.gif

KT
neo914-6
Did you count right, NO hanging chads? laugh.gif

CAMP914 probably accounts for 25%, in fact he ought to have renta914 for those flying in... driving.gif

mightyohm
I hope everyone else is looking forward to WCC as much as I am! cool.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (jsteele22 @ Oct 5 2005, 09:28 AM)
So this thing is in Portland. Is there anything else that those 78 folks know that the rest of us don't ? Just a sketchy, tentative description of the event would be real helpful for those of us out of the loop ....

happy11.gif Sex and drugs and rock n roll.....oh and cars....and food....and and and...
jimtab
QUOTE (olav @ Oct 5 2005, 10:25 AM)
There could be a bay area contingent convoy to area914 otherwise known as WCC ...

driving.gif

Not just yes ......HELL YES!
mightyohm
The first rule of WCC is... don't talk about WCC.

Seriously, hasn't everyone caught onto the fact that WCC is completely mysterious until about a week before the event? It's called unmarketing, or maybe reverse psychology... we go anyway! screwy.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (jimtab @ Oct 5 2005, 07:42 PM)
QUOTE (olav @ Oct 5 2005, 10:25 AM)

driving.gif

Not just yes ......HELL YES!

All right, we have an organizer! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Jim!

Should have A running 914 by then laugh.gif
McMark
I'm getting ready. I registered my car yesterday and today I put some KYBs on the rear to replace the worn out shocks that came on it. I'm making all kinds of progress. rolleyes.gif

What's going on at the WCC? 914s. Lots of 914s. And 914 people. And some other stuff. I think you have to bring a bottle of Cazodores to get it, but I'm not sure about that.
morph
you driving your 914 up here mark ?
james
McMark
I'm going to try! driving.gif

Towing is boring. yawn.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.