Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Club Girlie Shirt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
What do you ladies feel about this?

The color shown is light blue, but I think I can do it in white if that is what you all like better. Unfortunately, the price will be higher than the regular shirt because of the lower quantity. I believe I can sell them for $15 each plus shipping. The info my shirt girl sent me needs a bit of clarification before I can confirm sizing, color, price, fit, etc...

soooooo....whatdyathink? confused24.gif
seanery
If you like the blue...I could do a tone on tone logo so it's not quite so bold on the shirt.
seanery
v2
seanery
white with gray?
Bleyseng
come on...where's the hot pink!!!
Kerrys914
I'll get my wife a V2 shirt driving-girl.gif
Aaron Cox
Mattr wants one.... wink.gif
McMark
The images #2 and #3 look way better than #1, IMHO.

Allan
I'll take a V2...
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Headrage @ Oct 5 2005, 01:05 PM)
I'll take a V2...

I'm sure it will look very nice on you Allan... smile.gif

I'd get my wife a #2 or 3
Allan
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Oct 5 2005, 11:08 AM)

It'll accent my abdomens.
drgchapman
Pamela will like the V2, V3 versions. I like the V3 version (white) 'cause it will be more fun when wet........
TINCAN914
QUOTE (Headrage @ Oct 5 2005, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Oct 5 2005, 11:08 AM)

It'll accent my abdomens.

Allan,

Maybe you can get one in yellow... dry.gif
seanery
QUOTE (McMark @ Oct 5 2005, 12:59 PM)
The images #2 and #3 look way better than #1, IMHO.

LOL, the shirt company put together pic #1 from some art from another item. biggrin.gif
Jenny
I like ver. 2 & 3. What kind of material will the shirt be made of? I'm hoping it's not the ribbed kind that ends up cracking and tearing the 914 graphic after two washes.

Jen
seanery
Jen,
this is a rib. Here is the info on the shirt "Pre-shrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton 5.8 ounce. Supersoft 1x1 baby-rib knit. Side-seamed with a fashionable custom contoured fit. 3/8" neck and cuff binding."
Bleyseng
Sean,
Send Jenny a sample shirt to try on and have a pic taken so we can see how it looks! piratenanner.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Oct 5 2005, 01:35 PM)
Sean,
Send Jenny a sample shirt to try on and have a pic taken so we can see how it looks! piratenanner.gif

agree.gif THAT is a GREAT idea! cool_shades.gif
seanery
what about a V-neck - also a tiny rib
seanery
v4
Jenny
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Oct 5 2005, 11:35 AM)
Sean,

biggrin.gif I'm game.

What's with the banana pirate? huh.gif

Jen
seanery
QUOTE (Jenny @ Oct 5 2005, 01:47 PM)
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Oct 5 2005, 11:35 AM)
Sean,

biggrin.gif I'm game.

Jen

I'll see what they can do. I'm not sure if it'll be printed or not. I bet it's a plain version.

Jen, do you like V-Neck, or regular.....or a totally different type of shirt?
Bleyseng
Argh Matey, thats the Qarl banana..... and even I don't know why its a pirate..... piratenanner.gif
Maybe cuz he live next door to Disneyland????
Jenny
QUOTE (seanery @ Oct 5 2005, 11:49 AM)
I'll see what they can do. I'm not sure if it'll be printed or not. I bet it's a plain version.

Jen, do you like V-Neck, or regular.....or a totally different type of shirt?

Honestly? My favorite are wife beaters. I know those are ribbed. rolleyes.gif But they're really REALLY comfortable. As for girly-shirts, I prefer V-necks.

Jen
lagunero
#2 is great. crew neck helps keep the logo in place wink.gif
drgchapman
I'll second the wife beater!
They look great when wet too.... biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (drgchapman @ Oct 5 2005, 12:20 PM)
I'll second the wife beater!
They look great when wet too.... biggrin.gif

lol2.gif
seanery
I dunno why, but wife-beaters from my shirt company will cost another $3.50 over the short sleeved screwy.gif

here are the tank colors, also available in black.
GTeener
V-neck, tone on tone, pink or black smile.gif
seanery
What about this one? I kinda like it (but I'm not gonna wear it laugh.gif )
GTeener
Nice! As long as it isn't only in Junior sizes dry.gif
Jenny
I'm all over those tank tops. $18.50 doesn't seem so bad. It'll match the black stitched Panoz tank top I got at Laguna Seca a couple years ago for around the same price.

Jen
Toast
I like all of the color schemes except the top one.

Unfortunatly, I would NOT buy one of those shirts because of the cut. The sleeves being that short cut into my armpits and drive me crazy. Pluse they also said badly on the undersleeve because of deoderant/antiperspirant.

I've tossed all my other shirts like that.

I do love the logos though. If you end up putting them on other ladies cut shirts, let me know and I will by a few diffent colors.

Ok, there is what I think.

Toast
QUOTE (seanery @ Oct 5 2005, 01:09 PM)
What about this one? I kinda like it (but I'm not gonna wear it laugh.gif )

I like this sleve style better.
Oh, and I like the wifebeaters too.
lagunero
QUOTE (seanery @ Oct 5 2005, 01:09 PM)
What about this one?

Ringer shirts maybe past their time (until next time). Still looks very nice.
Alison Baker
QUOTE (seanery @ Oct 5 2005, 09:39 AM)
white with gray?

I like this one..White goes with everything and it is cool in the Summer....

When can we order ?
seanery
QUOTE (Alison Baker @ Oct 5 2005, 06:06 PM)
When can we order ?

I need to finalize costs, and probably take a poll to see which is preferred.
redshift
QUOTE (Jenny @ Oct 5 2005, 02:47 PM)

What's with the banana pirate? huh.gif

Jen

Geoff IS the banana pirate.

smile.gif

M
GTeener
I prefer sleeves smile.gif
bondo
Julie (my wife) likes v2 the best.
jr91472
My fashion concious wife had a pretty good suggestion. Being that vintage t-shirts are all the rage now, why not duplicate some of the factory car colors that were used.....signal orange, delphi green, etc, etc.
GTeener
QUOTE (jr91472 @ Oct 6 2005, 09:16 AM)
My fashion concious wife had a pretty good suggestion. Being that vintage t-shirts are all the rage now, why not duplicate some of the factory car colors that were used.....signal orange, delphi green, etc, etc.

clap.gif Good idea! Green wub.gif
effutuo101
My wife said she would go for the "hubby" beater cool_shades.gif or short sleve in black with grey. She would also like a purple with a black or grey 914world.com.
Dead Air
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ Oct 5 2005, 10:35 AM)
Sean,

[QUOTE]

We need a model, "K"? rolleyes.gif
Jenny
black tank top
user posted image

grey wife beater
user posted image

photo credits go to Seanery. Someone with time on their hands can proally photoshop the club logo on the black one.

Jen
VegasRacer
driving-girl.gif
SharonG
QUOTE (effutuo101 @ Oct 6 2005, 11:47 AM)
She would also like a purple with a black or grey 914world.com.

... not purple... aubergine (shout out to Lawrence) wavey.gif And I agree, it's a good color! That or black. But I'm not super picky in terms of color except I don't like tan.

Little sleeves like on V1, V2 don't work for a lot of people - that pinkish one on the blonde girl is a good style, but it may be easier to make everyone happy with tanks or wife beaters. Someone else mentioned make sure they aren't jr size. Some of us aren't as petite as Jenny! biggrin.gif

Sean, you realize, of course, trying to get a bunch of women to agree on something like this is going to make you crazy(er?). headbang.gif
BMartin914
I showed my girlfriend this thread and she said she wouldn't wear a babydoll-type t-shirt. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.