Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 mechanic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
effutuo101
Anybody in the Seattle Area know a good 914 mechanic? I can't work on my car in the apt. complex. I would like to get the valves adjusted and timing reset and just make sure that everything looks good. Thanks
Chris
reverie
Redmond European (owner: Monty) has always received good reviews on this board, and also on the Pelican NW forum. Plenty of 914 experience, good honest service, and fair prices. A bit of a trek from Edmonds, perhaps, but a good place to keep in mind. smile.gif
John Kelly
You might also consider Doug at Autovice in Lynnwood 425-672-4366.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
effutuo101
Thank you all for the info. I will give Doug a try as he is close. If that doesn't work out, then I will hike to Redmond
rhodyguy
don't forget they will prob want you to leave the car the night before for the valves. major inconvenience.

k
effutuo101
yep. Not a problem. I scheduled an appointment with Redmond European. They will get my car next wednesday and I will be able to pick it up on Friday! aktion035.gif Brakes flushed and new fluid, timing, valve adjustments. That should dial me in for another 3k miles. pray.gif thank you all for the recommendations. Hopefully the weekend will be nice. Does anybody have a fall tour planned?
C~
reverie
Well maybe sorta.. wink.gif

Kev, maybe this weekend? Any construction on that loop?.. any naughty bits?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.