Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone going to the GGR AX this Sat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
Think I may have a chance to drag the car out this weekend.
DanT
Sorry,
914 in for paint and body...
and I am picking up my magical mythical billet front hubs on Sat. clap.gif boldblue.gif
McMark
Details?
Dave_Darling
Alameda point, show up at the usual oh-dark-thirty. smile.gif

I should be there! I wonder if I'll be able to make it into the top 10 again? (Doubt it!!) How about the top 25% again? (Naaaah.) Well, I'll at least be having fun!! smile.gif

--DD
kermit
I plan on being there. See you guys rise and shine.

Time to shake off the cobwebs
Demick
I'll be there at 6:45 setting up the course.

First one since last March. Finally!

Demick
ChrisReale
Lets see... (flipping through excuses folder...)

Actually, I am having wiring issues with my idiot light, and its freaking me out having a glowing green light on at all times. huh.gif
Trekkor
I may pop in after noon to watch and say "Hi". wavey.gif
I'm helping a friend pick up hi Formula Vee race car in Mountain View.

KT
porschecb
QUOTE (ChrisReale @ Oct 6 2005, 07:59 AM)
Lets see... (flipping through excuses folder...)

Actually, I am having wiring issues with my idiot light, and its freaking me out having a glowing green light on at all times. huh.gif

My green light stays on when I start. Then after a while it goe's out? unsure.gif I have checked everything I can think of and can't find anything on or open. mad.gif Let me know what you find out.

Michael
McMark
If you're really worried, run a test wire from the sender to the gauge. That way you'd know if it was your wiring harness or not. I bet your light is working correctly though and you're not building oil pressure right away.
Steve_7x
No can do... my fan turned into shrapnel (@ 6500RPM) on my 4th run last Sunday - so I will be replacing it and the fan housing (damaged) this weekend.

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.