http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-Dunebu...580502214QQrdZ1
jimtab
THAT is just WRONG.
qa1142
HA
a Porsche with NO RUST! laugh.gif

look out for termites chairfall.gif
BMartin914
Looks like a TIV. That would make it a Volkswagen engine. I'm in agreement with JimTab...that is just wrong.
Flat VW
Is that a "stock color" or a "re-varnish"?

John w00t.gif

lotus_65
OMFG

gives a new meaning to "shellacked"!
jimtab
So he lowered his reserve(after he lowered his standards apparently) wonder what he expects to get....we could all chip in and it would make a great "burning man" bonfire at the wcc06....and...it would be the right thing to do.... happy11.gif
MarkV
Here is a Woody I saw in traffic a couple of days ago.
type47
he made a big deal about the porsche engine, even referred to it as a "351" engine biggrin.gif , now, i've heard of a 351 ford cleveland engine cool_shades.gif ...... anyway, states a porsche engine but no pix of the engine.... except thru the hatch...
Rusty
Sooo... what does it use for curb feelers? Break off a branch from the nearest bush? biggrin.gif
lotus_65
Here is a Woody I saw in traffic a couple of days ago

that's beautiful!
norustscott
Just how heavy is it? I bet on the heavy side of 2500 lbs
TINCAN914
QUOTE (MarkV @ Oct 6 2005, 08:11 PM)
Here is a Woody I saw in traffic a couple of days ago.

That's gorgeous!! Look at the trailer, there was some work puit into that..
Classic...
ninefourteener
I appreciate the work he put into that thing..... I can't even imagine all the spliners.

But truthfully..... that has got to be the most God-damn ugly looking thing I've seen in years--LOL
Rusty
He put a lot of effort in that thing. Can you imagine twisting in all those wood-screws? rolleyes.gif

I wonder if the wood squeaks when he drives it. unsure.gif
jsteele22

Handles great. Pulls to the left a little on humid days...
jimtab
QUOTE (lotus_65 @ Oct 7 2005, 05:55 AM)
Here is a Woody I saw in traffic a couple of days ago

that's beautiful!

agree.gif And the trailer is either a repro or an old aero trailer from the 40s-50s...nice setup.
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (type47 @ Oct 7 2005, 03:52 AM)
he made a big deal about the porsche engine, even referred to it as a "351" engine biggrin.gif , now, i've heard of a 351 ford cleveland engine cool_shades.gif ...... anyway, states a porsche engine but no pix of the engine.... except thru the hatch...

That would be the rare 351 "Wolfsburg". In fact, it's the ultra desirable single Holley Weber model. They don't often come up for sale! The Cap'n
Flat VW
They, (whomever, they is) held a antique "teardrop" trailer gathering near Flagstaff Arizona, perhaps just last weekend, may have been the intended destination.....

John
mack914
Better keep your butt cheeks together when you pick-up that car, or take Burt Reynolds along with you. See the dude in the overalls, can you say Deliverance? sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.