Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Tip For Multiple Users
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Just a quick tip for people who are using the same machine to keep from accidentally posting as the wrong user. Change your bookmark for the 914Club to this URL:
CODE
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=Login&CODE=03

Do that and when you open the book mark it logs out whoever was logged in so you must log in as youself to post.

I know this doesn't affect most people, but I've had to do it in the past and thought I'd share.
shaggy
thanks!

thats been a problem for me recently
ThinAir
Nice tip. Thanks, Mark! smilie_pokal.gif
Andyrew
I have two computers, with two diff users, I sometimes use my dads comp when mines not on... so I forget to change log in.. That was my major prob..

But still, Really great info!
Verruckt
Thats a great tip for those who use the 'admin' account... wacko.gif
Mueller
believe it or not, I don't have the site bookmarked...I type it in....only problem with that is that a few times I've forgotten to turn on "number locks" smile.gif

914club.com is even a little too much for the sandbox, hahahaha
McMark
QUOTE (Verruckt @ Oct 6 2005, 10:04 PM)
Thats a great tip for those who use the 'admin' account... wacko.gif

I don't know what this means, but I'll assume it's a joke that I'm not getting. unsure.gif
Verruckt
QUOTE (McMark @ Oct 7 2005, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE (Verruckt @ Oct 6 2005, 10:04 PM)
Thats a great tip for those who use the 'admin' account...   wacko.gif

I don't know what this means, but I'll assume it's a joke that I'm not getting. unsure.gif

I started to explain and realized it really wasn't funny at all... dry.gif

Was talking about windoze users on a single administrator account on their pc. Where's that damn shoe? lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.