Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche LMP in color.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
maf914
This color scheme doesn't do much for the car.
mudfoot76
Too bad the color scheme for the title sponsor (DHL) is barf.gif
URY914
Maybe it is just the angle of the shot and a shadow of the wing, but doesn't it look like the uprights for the wing are 6" wide and turned to face forward? screwy.gif
echocanyons
doesn't it look like the uprights for the wing are 6" wide and turned to face forward

optical illusion it think
tdgray
What confused24.gif I like it. very bright smile.gif
horizontally-opposed
Thought it was marginally ugly in plain white...then I saw it yesterday in DHL drag.

It's...just...hideous. barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif Maybe it will look better from other angles?

Sure hope it's fast...oh, wait, it doesn't need to be to win in LMP2! biggrin.gif

The only way this car will impress me is if it challenges (and beats) the LMP1 category cars.

pete

J P Stein
I gotta agree with Pete, that thing is Coyote ugly...no paint will help cover that. Invisiblility paint might wurk gud. biggrin.gif

IMO, most race cars get uglier with "graphics" & paint these days. Penske used to have the most lovely paint/preperation on his sportscars....some of the prettiest things I've ever seen.
Those days are over,eh?
grasshopper
yellow is faster driving.gif
jimtab
How about a shot from the rear where we hope most competitors will see it most. Besides, Penske LOVES yellow...ever seen the vans? happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.