Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EP 2nd place Runoffs Thorshammer crew shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thorshammer
I posted a request for who might be interested in a crew shirt just like my crew wore at the Runoffs. I will only make what is needed. I have about 20 to ship right away. XL, L and Med. Extra small for your girlfreinds baby doll shirt will be made, but I get a picture for my website (soon to come on line).

Heres the deal. you get a Thorshammer racing CREW SHIRT and a signed picture from the Runoffs. The pic will be a quality 8x10 glossy with "Runoffs 2005 2nd place EP" stamped on it, and it will be signed if you would like it to be. The cost will be 40.00. I make 5.00 per set, just so you know. No shipping charges unless you are in the Netherlands (Jereon) or Bora Bora. I have had 32 people reply off of the old post. It's kind of like the Red Sox winning the World Series, it may never happen again, and although I did'nt win, against that competition it feels like a win. From what I have been told. I was the highest finishing 914-6 ever at the Runoffs. According to Steve Limbert from aircooled racing. Pics are to follow, This is the car photo I am thinking about providing.
Thorshammer
Front of shirt 100% cotton Screen printed with a Silver metallic in the screen done by my friend Dmitry Slootskin of Ink Solutions 401-241-7043.
Thorshammer
Left hand sleeve: Sponsors and design
Thorshammer
Right hand sleeve: Sponsors and design.
Thorshammer
And the back, very special. Hope they don't want a royalty.
Thorshammer
The things on the counter don't go, sorry.

To order, please PM me or email me at soccerrace@aol.com, subject line:shirt order so I know whats up.

Like I said no shipping,

Provide your size shirt and your funds.

you may also a check to my home if you care to. Sorry I don't paypal. Too stupid LOL.

Erik Madsen
38 Old Powderhouse Rd
Lakeville, MA 02347
508-947-1079
Thorshammer
A couple inquiries have resulted in a slight edit to my first post.

-I will pay shipping in the 50 states, no cost to you
-You get a New Crew Shirt (unless you want the sweaty one off of my back)and an 8x10 glossy suitable for framing.
-The car may be featured in an upcoming article in a noted magazine, but I'm not one to gossip so you did'nt hear that one from me.

Erik Madsen Thorshammer Racing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.