Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IMSA ALMS 10/15/2000 at Laguna Seca!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
The Cap'n and the lovely Lyn are gonna be at Laguna Seca next Saturday, October 15th, for the twilight ALMS race. We wanna see what may be the end of an era for the R8s, and the new RS Spyder. Any other listers going? Think we'll caravan up with the PCA CCCR group, but we won't be parking in the Porscheplatz. The Cap'n
MattR
I should be there! If you're wearing a 914club hat, I'll introduce myself.

Where is the R8 going?
jimtab
I'll be there and may drag Andy if his car is still screwed up. Let's try to get together. Do you intend to park in the Porscheplatz (corral)? If you do want to, you should go to the GGR-pca site to see the rules and where to pick up your pass...before you get to the track. Jim
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE (MattR @ Oct 8 2005, 07:22 PM)
Where is the R8 going?

it's being Retired due to the Rules being changed.
MattR
QUOTE (Scott Carlberg @ Oct 8 2005, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Oct 8 2005, 07:22 PM)
Where is the R8 going?

it's being Retired due to the Rules being changed.

Whoa! I didnt know that. Bummer... those cars were awesome. Maybe the factory will be unloading them to privateers for street use? wink.gif
ppickerell
See you there. We are camping in the Gran Prix campground.
Cap'n Krusty
I can't park in the Porscheplats because I'm driving one of the Quattros. Probably Lyn's Wagon. IMSA won't allow it, I'm told. No club hat, either. Gonna wear something that protects my ears from sunburn. The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.