Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toys for Tots 2005
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gregrobbins
Last year Brad Roberts suggested that we use our car to support the Marines in their Toys for Tots drive. In Arizona we had a Sunday Breakfast Run where the teeners from Phoenix and Tucson met half way in Casa Grande. Each participant was encouraged to bring at least one toy. We ended up with 20 people, nine 914s, and had a lot of fun.

Other 914 owners around the country had similar gatherings. So lets do it again for the kids. I'll work with Gerard and others to do something in Arizona. Maybe others can help organize runs in their areas. Former Marines, good time to step forward and help the corps.

If you can not make a breakfast or drive, but want to help, here is some information:

How to donate. The best way would be to organize a 914 gathering in your area. If that is not possible, you can donate cash as follows:

QUESTION: How can I make a cash donation to Toys for Tots?
ANSWER: To donate by credit card, proceed through the following four (4) step process.

1. To to the TFT home page: Toys for Tots
2. Go to "Donate online Today"
3. Select credit card
4. Follow instructions

ANSWER: To donate by check, accomplish the following:

1. Mail your check to:

Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
P.O. Box 1947
Quantico, VA 22134

Make check payable to: Marine Toys for Tots Foundation
Jeroen
icon_bump.gif
ThinAir
I'm in. Greg just needs to say when and where. Last year's event was worth the drive down from Flagstaff to participate. This year I'll even be driving a 914! biggrin.gif
MoveQik
My weekends are a bit crazy but I'm in if it is on a day that I am free. Otherwise, I'll be glad to make a donation!
Flat VW
Yes Greg, we should do it again. wavey.gif

John,

P.S. But only if Slits shows up again, with daughter! piratenanner.gif
azbill
Greg,

I'm in Uli might be back on the road sometime in
December. mueba.gif
gregrobbins
For the Arizona gang, looks like December 8 might be a good day. A couple weeks removed from Thanksgiving and a couple weeks away from Christmas. Temperatures should be in the 70s during the day, so great top off weather.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.