Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: goodies galore
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DanT
Got my billet front hubs from Mike Mueller today...thanks Mike and Brad.
Got my front sway bar....
Also got my M calipers and SC rotors...now I just need my car back from paint and body.
Oh well something to look forward to.
driving.gif
redshift
cool_shades.gif

Wow... you must really be itching. It's so hard to be patient... I bet you can't think of much else... and if you do, it's only for a second.. and then, it hits you...

unsure.gif HEP ME! I NEEDS MY CAAR!

Just think how nice that is going to be. (constantly)

M
phantom914
Darn, when I saw the topic title, I thought it was gonna be pictures of the famous stripper that goes by that name.

Andrew
Lou W
Ok here we go thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
DanT
Since we are all adults I figured we all knew what the Billet hubs look like...if not check the club store...
As far as the calipers and rotors pretty much the same old usual stuff.
Sway bar is a slightly massaged stock bar so again...something we have all seen.
so I did not think pictures were necessary.
Sorry, my mistake I guess ar15.gif headbang.gif screwy.gif
Lou W
eye candy is gud smile.gif
type47fan
. . . a picture is worth a thousand words. . . .
redshift
so... a conversation with a 17 year old girl about what she did this summer is worth about 45 seconds of video at 30/fnD.

M
DanT
wacko.gif confused24.gif
Lou W
I think this thread is heading down hill now biggrin.gif
Demick
Dan

You missed a killer autocross today. All 3rd gear, very fast, and very fun. Look forward to seeing you out there soon. What class you planning on running in with those brakes?

Demick
DanT
Not sure yet Demick.
depends on which set of rules we adopt for next season.
If we continue with our current rules then BP is ok with 914-6 brakes on a 914-4 so I would probably keep the stock rears.
If we go to points since they do not divide end from end for brake or suspension upgrades I will probably run in TT12 or TT13 with Ms up front and stock fronts on the back.

Decided that getting my hubs was more important than the AX. sounds like a good time.
how did you do?
Demick
QUOTE (Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Oct 8 2005, 07:31 PM)
Decided that getting my hubs was more important than the AX. sounds like a good time.
how did you do?

Did pretty well. I didn't check the times at the end of the day but I'm pretty confident I'm in the top 5.

Demick
DanT
here we go with some pics for all of our friends out there wink.gif
DanT
hub with rotor from front
DanT
from back with rotor
DanT
cailper from top
DanT
caliper from front
Lou W
So, are you running 4 bolt pattern with the new billet hubs in the front or are they 5 bolt? and 914-6 rears? smile.gif
DanT
M calipers with SC rotors on front and either the stock 914-4s on the rear or 914-4 fronts on the rear with no E brake.
The entire point of these hubs is to be able to run M calipers with vented rotors on the front while retaining 4 bolt rims front and rear.
biggrin.gif
Lou W
Thanks for the info, I like to know what options are out there beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.