Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caution
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I saw Sean (Curits here) at the A/X saturday and he told of the removel of a trailing arm. Said he had removed all but the top nut on the shock. Well when the nut was removed he found the trailing arm on top of his toe. Sorry, no vedio.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Allan
blink.gif OUCH!!!

Whenever I'm working on major heavy items on my car I wear steel toed boots.
SLITS
No comment dry.gif
Hawktel
Was he doing the one legged hop screaming and cussin?

ohmy.gif
Aaron Cox
sean... i bet that hurt man! was this at the AX?
Elliot_Cannon
Did he say "Ouch darn it"?

Elliot
curtis
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Oct 9 2005, 10:01 AM)
sean... i bet that hurt man! was this at the AX?

Hirschel and I were working on three projects at one time and using only one floor jack for those three projects( I guess we need more than just one floor jack for the entire shop wacko.gif ) ,I did actually have the floor jack supporting the underside of the trailing arm along with a spare jack stand but hirschel assumed since I stepped out for a half hour for lunch that I was not using them anymore and forgot to position back the same way. ar15.gif screwy.gif Of course being in typical multitasked screaming hurry that I am normally in I was not paying proper attention and bam!!! once that bolt was lose I started the Indian cussing rain dance right there in the middle of the shop floor. wacko.gif
rick 918-S
That's gonna leave a mark.... ohmy.gif
Lou W
Ouch !!, ohmy.gif At least it did'nt put a dent in the floor. smile.gif

I recently kick a breaker bar with my foot while wearing tennis shoes trying to break a nut loose, I could hardly walk for three days. wacko.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (SLITS @ Oct 9 2005, 09:34 AM)
No comment dry.gif

I'am sorry to see that, it looks like lots of pain. smash.gif

But don't worry, when the new one grows out the old one will fall off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.