Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Redf Neck Racer take TTOD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Well the topic title says it all. Been chasing the S2000 for a whole year. Hassan was able to spank the competition with some fine ass driving.
Me on the other hand couldn't find the groove for nuthin.
redshift
At least you didn't sell it.

smile.gif

M
Joe Ricard
Ya the price just went up aktion035.gif
watsonrx13
Congrats Joe, at least you know the car is capable..... biggrin.gif

Now, when is the DE so you to can learn to drive FAST..... burnout.gif
redshift
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Oct 10 2005, 07:35 AM)
Ya the price just went up aktion035.gif

Provenance is everything...

(hide in the closet, we'll keep pointing to the big trophy)

M
Hammy
So uh.... what happened huh.gif
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (Hammy @ Oct 10 2005, 04:33 AM)
So uh.... what happened huh.gif

Kncukle head need his deposit back to pay rent. screwy.gif
I gave him the 3rd degree and made it a real pain in the ass to get his money back.
Then gave him some sound advice. "if you can't afford to throw 300 bucks at this car without thinking twice, then this car is NOT for you"

So I am keeping it and continue to race the shit out of it. Plan is to put some "sick power yo" into it. (Hey I sound like an STS guy saying that). rolleyes.gif

We have plans of going to Natinals in Topeka. Stand back Ya'll this is gonna be a fun ride.

Oh in regrads to spoilers. putting all four tires in the rear trunk makes for one hell of an air disrupter. car was REALLY stable @ 100 MPH Wife was sleeping but kinda woke up to the exhaust/carbs roaring. I let off before she could focus on the speedo. happy11.gif "how fast were you going"? IDONNO not that fast. rolleyes.gif
Trekkor
Glad to hear you kept the car!

Always good to hear our 914's finishing on top smilie_pokal.gif

You take any pics?

KT
Joe Ricard
Pics of the winning run.
Brando
I swear it's grinding the rockers...
Joe Ricard
Nah, not grinding nuthin. But the grippy tires do put some serious load on the suspension. Got my 19mm torsion bars and needs my stiffer rear springs I want 225 coil overs. the 150's already have a spring rubber in them. New Koni sports up front too.
Dang now that I just snagged the Gt flares I can say them rear hammered fenders really look like shit. barf.gif
If there was a caption with this it would be coming from the wife in the passenger seat. AHHHHHHHHH!
Well what would you say in a 1.3 g turn flat footing the gas near the top of 3rd gear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.