Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any one do buisness with these guys?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gopack
I just bought a small part from them on the evil bay, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?
TIA
double-a
i called them once, spoke to someone named david. they seemed helpful enough.

~a
736conver
My post dissappeared........anyways I dealt with them once, I ask for 2-3 day shipping. My part got set aside for special shipping. I called 5 days later and it never shipped. They were no really friendly to me either. I hope you have better luck.

Mark are you in WI now. I thought you were in a different state at one point. If you are in Madison you are about an hour away from me, Jim912928 and Andy Z. I sure there are others I just cant think of their names right now.

gopack
yeah, i took a job in Madison! it is great to be back in my home state! I was in New Mexico, then in Idaho, for a few months, but Madtown now. where are you located? hopefully by the end of next summer i will actually have a car that i can drive and show off! I AM hoping to get together with whatever 914 community we have here in WI though!!!!
Jake Raby
They are local to me... 5 miles away FWIW

They used to go by the name of PAP (Porsche Audi Parts) and the place is owned by Joe Cogbill...

Cap'n Krusty
Slow shippers. Good merchandise, reasonable prices. Slow shippers. The Cap'n
736conver

where are you located? hopefully by the end of next summer i will actually have a car that i can drive and show off! I AM hoping to get together with whatever 914 community we have here in WI though!!!!

I'm in Mukwonago, Jim and Andy are in the Brookfield and New Berlin area. I was thinking of some sort of get together here sometime. There are some nice drives, nothing spectacular but decent for the area. We should try a local gathering next year.

gopack
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 10 2005, 12:07 PM)
Slow shippers.  Good merchandise, reasonable prices.  Slow shippers.  The Cap'n

I'm in no hurry! seems like the jackstands are becoming part of the car as it is!
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (gopack @ Oct 10 2005, 01:41 PM)
I just bought a small part from them on the evil bay, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?
TIA

I have bought a couple of things from them and never had any problems.
shadygrady
I bought a 911 suspension from them. They were very helpful and friendly. No delivery problems as I drove over ther and picked it up. Got a nice tour of the place. The parts were good, but they are in business to make money so no real steals.
Brett W
I bought several things from them when they were PAP. Didn't seem to be slow shipping. I could usually have the part within a couple of days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.