Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I LOVE Denver Weather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
hard to believe i was driving around on Saturday in the 914 with the top down, shorts/sandals/and a t-shirt. Today there is 8 inches of snow on the ground.
However on Wednesday, the top should be coming off the 914 again as the forecast is for Sunny and 65.

I love it here smile.gif
brant
are the brakes still working?
(I forgot to mention that I had some extra bolts and nuts, but your probably fine, and anyways bubble gum really is pretty strong)

did you drive it today in the snow?

I promise not to forget the helmet for the track!

brant
TROJANMAN
this is a weather thread, please stay ON TOPIC mad.gif

just kidding lol2.gif

didn't drive it in the snow. the car is sitting in the garage, with the top still off. it's parked face forward as close to the door as possible b/c it can't wait to get out. driving.gif

brakes seem good. You The Man! i threw your jacket in the trunk so i don't forget in 2 weeks.

Even the clutch springs back like never before. except, i had a hard time finding R the other night. loose clutch cable? idea.gif

i am going to try and get the tranmission oil changed this weekend.

sorry we missed you at the dinner.
snflupigus
move to phoenix... everybody else is! smile.gif

(no i'm not a native...) Phoenix is the next denver.... the place where all the kalifornians move after selling their million dollar trailer... slap.gif

No offense to Californians who are staying there. LOL.... seriously though, you guys know that you're a bit different than the rest of the country right.

ROFLMAO! chairfall.gif
brant
we can tighten the clutch cable in aboout 5 minutes and see if its better...

In the mean time, be easy on it and you'll be fine until I see you in 2 weeks.

brant
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (brant @ Oct 10 2005, 01:38 PM)
we can tighten the clutch cable in aboout 5 minutes brant

are you canadian? that's how canadians pronounce ABOUT. lol2.gif

i'll be easy on it. reverse is the only gear i am having a problem with right now.
brant
I guess its the cold weather...

but heeeeeyyyyy stay on topic hoser!
Gint
We could have adjusted your clutch Sunday while we waited for Steve and Joe to show.

Nothing but rain (mostly) 15 miles up the road.

Steve is going to priority mail a working pump to me tomorrow from Aurora (cheaper than gas - LOL). With that and the control arm from Kevin, I could very well have the teener back on the road next weekend.
Hammy
65?! That's heater weather for me biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Gint @ Oct 10 2005, 05:45 PM)
We could have adjusted your clutch Sunday while we waited for Steve and Joe to show.

i didn't know i had a problem until i backed up to leave.
you can help me on our next drive together wink.gif
Gint
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Oct 10 2005, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (Gint @ Oct 10 2005, 05:45 PM)

i didn't know i had a problem until i backed up to leave.
you can help me on our next drive together wink.gif

Come over Saturday. I'll be working on the 914 finishing up and getting it running again. Maybe we can get Jeff over to do ball joints.

Any heard fron Rex about the CarBQ?
TROJANMAN
BIG game saturday. won't be able to make it.
no, i never heard anymore from rex. his schedule is touch and go right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.