Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Collection of door prizes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
So of our sponsors who do we still need door prize items from?
SpecialK
Me! The wheel cover just showed up from AGLA like ten minutes ago (wife dropped it on the desk, and rolled her eyes hide.gif ), and it only took two emails explaining that I needed it like yesterday to have it there in time or I'm cancelling my order and taking my business elsewhere (where...I didn't have a clue, but he got on it pretty quick).....gotta get to work! Really wish I could make it this year! headbang.gif

Garold....I still want that spoiler if you're willing to ship it....let me know.

-Kevin

beerchug.gif
Engman
Bringing mine with me.

Also giving away (do not tell) 1 ss new door strap to every 914 there.

And the awards!

Just about got everything ready - gotta mower show all weekend so if you really need to talk to me I will be busy until 7-8 each nite.

M
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Oct 11 2005, 01:50 PM)
Me! The wheel cover just showed up from AGLA like ten minutes ago (wife dropped it on the desk, and rolled her eyes hide.gif ), and it only took two emails explaining that I needed it like yesterday to have it there in time or I'm cancelling my order and taking my business elsewhere (where...I didn't have a clue, but he got on it pretty quick).....gotta get to work! Really wish I could make it this year! headbang.gif

Garold....I still want that spoiler if you're willing to ship it....let me know.

-Kevin

beerchug.gif

Kevin, shipping is no problem. I just need to find a box. idea.gif
Pnambic
What are the dimensions you need? I have some large cardboard boxes I could cut down if you need. I'm heading up this weekend....hopefully to get the engine in my teener.
SpecialK
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Oct 12 2005, 08:38 AM)
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Oct 11 2005, 01:50 PM)
Me!  The wheel cover just showed up from AGLA like ten minutes ago (wife dropped it on the desk, and rolled her eyes hide.gif  ), and it only took two emails explaining that I needed it like yesterday to have it there in time or I'm cancelling my order and taking my business elsewhere (where...I didn't have a clue, but he got on it pretty quick).....gotta get to work!  Really wish I could make it this year! headbang.gif

-Kevin

beerchug.gif

Kevin, shipping is no problem. I just need to find a box. idea.gif

Cool! Just let me know the grand total and I'll get the funds to you asap. (no rush here....when ever it's good for you).

Thanks again Garold! beer.gif

FYI:

Here's a little tip for anyone wanting to spruce up the horn button rubber. I scrubbed and scrubbed the horn button (after I removed it from the metal part for stripping and repainting), but when it dried, I could still see dirt down in the grain of the rubber headbang.gif . I ended up using Goop hand cleaner and a tooth brush and it looks like brand new! (I use it on my leather tennies to keep them nice and white...try it, works great) smilie_pokal.gif I was kind of shocked at the amount of dirt removed by the Goop after three scrubbings with soap and water, but very happy with the results......super clean, but not "Armor All" shiny.
Doug Leggins
Dave from GPR will be sending something. Still not sure exactly what but it should be here by Wednesday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.