Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carb Identification
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cakanous
Sorry if this is a repost, but I doesnt look like the first one went in.

Hi, Im Chris, I'm a lurker and an Ebay addict.
This forum has begun to cure my first problem. Great info and thank all of you who un-selfishly contribute.
I've had the 914 jones for about 33 years, and 3 years ago took the first step to a cure.
Today I decided to clean up the engine compartment and install a crankcase breather. One thing led to another...
Since I had the car I've tried to figure out what kind of carbs these are.
Please help ID these, and I promist to lurk no more.
Much thanks in advance,
Chris K.
cakanous
Pic 2
cakanous
Pic 3
cakanous
Pic 4
cakanous
Pic 5
seanery
Did you ever get a reply to this question?
lapuwali
Wow, talk about an old thread...

That's a Weber DGV or a variant (DFEV, most likely). Two throat, progressive throttle single carb with an electrically operated choke (electrically heated bimetal element). The 32/36 was the most common size sold.
SLITS
R7760 - Holley 5200-C - originally fitted stock to the 1973 Pinto 2L engine - also known as an Economaster. Service replacement is 2-244 and the renew/master kit is 3-716

burnout.gif Hey, it may have been a Ford, but it was fast until it got hit in the ass and blew up. smoke.gif "Still Smokin'"

Lurk no more Grasshopper - come out of the closet and join the rest of us loonies wacko.gif
Joe Bob
Boat anchor....
SLITS
Man Mike, you're sure being aquatic today! Little dehydrated - huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.