Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CAMPER TRANSPORTER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Off to deliver another 914 to a Happy Camper. This time in Port Orchard, Washington. Tom Powell is the new owner. I plan to pickup Kevin Powers so that I can use the HOV lane, YAHOO, on the way up to RootWerkes. Where I will pickup a flared 75 that comes back to CAMP 914 and then off to places unknown.
CCLINTRANSPORTME
Allan
Wat to go Craig. Why is it that all of the pictures from Oregon or Washington that get posted are so freaking beautiful? I have been trying to talk my wife into moving to either Portland or Seattle but she thinks it'll be going from one extreme (hot) to another (cold).

I gotta work on this some more... rolleyes.gif
boxstr
Allan, Bring your wife along to WCC 2006 and let here see for herself what Oregon is like.
CCLINIADOREGON
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (Headrage @ Oct 12 2005, 06:05 PM)
Why is it that all of the pictures from Oregon or Washington that get posted are so freaking beautiful?

I'll give you a hint... What does the PacNW get a whooooooooooole lot of that us in mid-California (and further south!) don't get?

Rain. Lots and lots and lots of rain. Makes things green--just look out your window in the wintertime, when it actually does rain around here!

--DD
red914
Craig, every time i see a 914 that you are selling, it makes me wish i had bought a car from you. they are all gorgeous, and i have seen your ads so i know you offer good deals. ah well, maybe my next one, right?

give my regards to Kevin and Dan. have a fine trip. and remember, tell everyone about all our terrible rain, like this summer (wink, wink). cool.gif
boxstr
I am sure that Oregon and Washington doesn't have the population growth that Calif. doe's but we sure do see alot of Calif. Lic. plates moving in to call it home. Rain or no rain.
58 year native Oregonian here, why do you think I have a home in Palm Desert.
CCLINRAINYDAYEVERYDAY
spare time toys
I thought there was going to be photos of the big black rig when I read the topic sad.gif
Mike D.
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Oct 13 2005, 05:17 AM)
I thought there was going to be photos of the big black rig when I read the topic sad.gif

I thought I would see a VW.. biggrin.gif well I sort of do... wink.gif
sixnotfour
Post some pics of the flared car please. Before it departs
roadtripindudes driving.gif
boxstr
Well today I traveled 500 miles. Went by and picked up Kevin. Then took a short cut to Port Orchard, where we dropped off the 76 red 914, new owner Tom Powell was very happy. Sorry Tom I forgot to take a pic.
Then in to Seattle to pickup Der Root meister, and out to Marysville. Here is a pic of the car we picked up and brought back.
While at Dans home we were given a tour of a very fast and sinister looking black 914-6. Huge 17 inch wheels and tires.
Then back to Kevins and off to CAMP.
Big black transporter is being detailed for a show this weekend. Pics later.
CCLINMOVEITMYWAY
boxstr
Car that came back to CAMP.
CCLINSIXME
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.