Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EBAY 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
I think Jim Chambers knows this car very well. Here is your chance folks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Porsch...1QQcmdZViewItem

CCLINEBAYORNOWAY
bd1308
WOAH./....

I love that car.....
scottb
my dad has a 74 that looks very similar in denver. however his bad hips make the process of getting in and out of the car a bit painful. as such, his very nice car sees very little sunshine.

next spring when i get to denver, i will make a tour to see the mile high contingent.

oh, and that 6 looks very nice. now where is that line of credit check book.... cool.gif biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
does anyone want to BUY a '75 2.0 copper metallic with 88,000 original miles and a 1500 mile rebuild (w/o the smog stuff)? idea.gif b/c i would realllly like a "6". drooley.gif
Ferg
Greg if your serious pm me. driving.gif

Ferg.
TROJANMAN
what do you want to know? you can give me a call, or pm me some questions.
still have my #?
GaroldShaffer
Nice car. Wish I had the extra $$ to be a serious buyer. I wish all ebay ads were like that this one, honest, great detail with great pictures (or link to them).
brp914
hey trojan guy,

come nov 12 we are mortal enemies. until then, think long and hard about parting with your rare (in terms of condition) and beautiful 4 for an expensive 6 that is only marginally quicker and will likely see even more limited use. you're gonna be concerned, if not paranoid, driving that thing around town.

Gustl
this one was for sale in July, too

sold for USD 18,000 ... seller was the same eBay-member idea.gif

just curious

wavey.gif Gustl
jtf914
That is my car's closest living relative yet. Same color and only 4 vin numbers away from mine. Too bad I don't have the time or money for twins..... Looks more "original" than mine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.