Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Trophy - Virtual Car Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Here is the award that came last week!

Rusted out valve cover, welding rod in the shape of a 914, and plaque with my name on it!

Pretty cool, huh!

smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Rick!
spare time toys
Cool I like it. Did every one else get theres OK? How about photos of awards with the cars smilie_pokal.gif
Aaron Cox
badass man!
messix
that is a great trophy. i love it.
TINCAN914
That is sweet!! I want one....Maybe next time..
rick 918-S
I had every intension of taking a photo of my car with the trophy I won. I was out of town when it arrived. I can home in time to enter a local car show. I was going to put the trophy on the car at the show and get a photo. But the car show Kelly and I were going to meet at was rained out. I left the next morning for work and I haven't been home for 3 weeks. At this rate I may was well move here! Shebly, If I ever get home I will get a photo of the Alien with the awesome trophy I won. Thanks again smilie_pokal.gif

I made the trophy special for Qarl. I met him at the MWC last year. He's a first class guy and deserves the award. We haven't seen his progress thread for a while. But any of you that drooled over his photos know the work he personally put into his project. First my impression is he's a neat freak. All his parts for his car are top shelf. They are restored to perfection and bagged and labeled or there the best one of several he sorted through. Then comes this rusted valve cover.... laugh.gif Just a reminder of how far you've come on your project buddy! Nice work, keep going!
McMark
Awesome award. I nominate them for the winners at WWC 2006. smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (McMark @ Oct 14 2005, 04:51 PM)
Awesome award. I nominate them for the winners at WWC 2006. smilie_pokal.gif

idea.gif happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.