Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yimminy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J P Stein
I told a couple guys about dis BBS and went to look & see if they signed up. 10 guys signed on today.

It won't be long and we'll have to be PC. barf.gif ....shit!
SirAndy
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Feb 9 2003, 10:11 PM)
I told a couple guys about dis BBS and went to look & see if they signed up. 10 guys signed on today.

It won't be long and we'll have to be PC. barf.gif ....shit!

PC on a BBS lead and "moderated" by brad, hosted on my server?
haha, no worries, ain't going to happen ...

ph34r.gif aktion035.gif ph34r.gif
Mike D.
EFF EM if they can't take a joke... biggrin.gif
-Mike D.
Dave Cawdrey
MikeD.,whatcha gonna do? "Go A-W-A-L-L" aktion035.gif

Thanks for the sample from the Beastie Boys...

But seriously, MikeD, you can say FUCK 'EM :finger2:
Sammy
Could you guys please watch the vulgarity? I haven't been here very long but I'm surprised at the lack of self control!

( I cracked me up again) laugh.gif

BTW I installed the harness bar yesterday after making one of the end brackets at work (thanks again Mike), 4 parts of the 5 point harness are in, and I put the racing seat back in for next Sunday's event. sure is hard to git in and out of the car now. I really need to figure out a cheep and good way to extend my steering wheel so's I doan have to reach as far fer it. prolly have to break down and git a removeable wheel one of these days.

The new cat bypass pipe adds a real nice sound to the car, almost feels like an earler model now.
Mike D.
Oh Yeah Korijo's Right.

Fuckity, fuck, fuch, shit...

Wow, no FCC... biggrin.gif

-Mike D.
Mike D.
Oh Yeah Korijo's Right.

Fuckity, fuck, fuch, shit...

Wow, no FCC... biggrin.gif

-Mike D.
Joe Ricard
This board is a fucking riot. The only one I know that tells it like it is and talks Porsche too. clap56.gif
fuch toy
My avatar over at Pelican got recalled....tight ass dickwads....
Brad Roberts
My personal goal for the board: to make it feel like we where standing around outside a shop looking at or talking about a 914. Something I have a lot of practice in doing. I dont use profanity in everyday conversations...but if I want to for some reason I should'nt be told I cant or moderated. The biggest problem with email and web boards is the fact you cant always read into somebodies writings. The use of the "smilies" and profanity helps me understand where somebody is coming from.

B
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Zois @ Feb 10 2003, 06:54 PM)

Admit it, Mikey--you used the bare-ass pic as an avatar just so you could bitch about having to change it!! biggrin.gif

--DD
J P Stein
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Feb 11 2003, 10:43 AM)
QUOTE(Zois @ Feb 10 2003, 06:54 PM)

Admit it, Mikey--you used the bare-ass pic as an avatar just so you could bitch about having to change it!! biggrin.gif

--DD

Or maybe to demonstrate that this site isn't run by "tight assed dickwads". I will admit that I have never heard DD squeak when he walks, tho. biggrin.gif
Dave_Darling
I meant over at Pelican. He changed his avatar over there to the same pic he has here.

--DD
Mark Henry
Let’s face it you don’t have to use vulgarities and I never swear…

SNAP goes a bolt…. Ah for fuck sakes… piece of shit!

HONK, HONK…. Learn to drive ya fuckin’ asshole.

HEADED FOR THE WALL…. Ohhhhh, shhiiiit!

MISSED THE WALL…. I think I just shit my pants.

THE KNOW-IT-ALL…. You don’t know jack shit!

THE YOUNG PUNK…. You don’t know jack shit!

THE BRAGGART…. Your fuckin full of shit.

THE REPAIR BILL… well fuck me!

HAMMER ON THUMB…. Ouch! You fuckin, piece of shit….

THE MAJOR PAIN STOPS…. That’s going to leave a fuckin mark.

HEARING MY 3YR OLD SAY SHIT…. Oh fuck, I’m in shit now!

THE 914 CLUB…. I glad saying this shit doesn’t get me in shit.

OK, maybe the odd bad word has slipped out, but I don’t swear, honest! :finger2:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.