Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Swedish member on the club site??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Are there any Swedish club members on the site that could look at a car for me in Sweden??
PM if youlike.
Thank you
CCLINLUTEFISKMMMMMM
phantom914
QUOTE (boxstr @ Oct 14 2005, 08:48 PM)
Are there any Swedish club members on the site that could look at a car for me in Sweden??
PM if youlike.
Thank you
CCLINLUTEFISKMMMMMM

There used to be MrPitbull. If he doesn't check this site anymore, perhaps you could go to his profile and try the e-mail function to get ahold of him.

Andrew
xitspd
ohmy.gif Slugmika lives next door! Perhaps he knows someone.
SirAndy
QUOTE (phantom914 @ Oct 14 2005, 10:21 PM)
There used to be MrPitbull. If he doesn't check this site anymore, perhaps you could go to his profile and try the e-mail function to get ahold of him.

agree.gif email Mr. Pitbull ...

here's his profile ...
MrPitbull

wink.gif Andy
Andyrew
Im sweedish.... but im not in sweeden....

lol
neo914-6
Timo is "next door" in Finland...
xitspd
QUOTE (neo914-6 @ Oct 15 2005, 01:07 AM)
Timo is "next door" in Finland...

Between Timo and Slugmika they must know someone..............
boxstr
Car in Sweden turned out to be a scam. Was on Craigslist 914-6 2.7. I replied back that I was interested, email me. Then I got an email from someone who said that they were selling the car and that it was in Sweden. I replied back that I had a friend in Sweden, and he would come over and look at the car , can I get an phone number and address. No reply.
CCLINNIGERIAWELOVEU
Thorshammer
I may know where a real 914-6 project is. I will know more by the end of the week.

Erik
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.