Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in the Portland Area going to this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jrcui
Was wondering if this is a worthwhile event in Portland to look for 914 stuff? Anyone in the Portland area going? Would be nice to hook up with other 914club members getting ready for next years WCC.

Aloha,
Vince beerchug.gif
Britain Smith
NWCCA Car Show and Swap Meet (Northwest Car Collectors Association) Sat Oct 15 - Sun Oct 16 2005

Halls CDE & Con

Please visit our website at:
www.northwestcarcollectors.com

Hours:
Saturday 10/15 8am - 6pm
Sunday 10/16 8am - 3pm

Ticket Prices:
Sat 10/15
$10.00
Children 11 and under - FREE

Sun 10/16
$8.00
Ladies Day - All Females @ N/C
Children 11 and under - FREE

Parking Rates:
$7.00 - General
$6.00 - Car Pool (3 or more per vehicle)

With trains running every 15 minutes or better, it's easy to get to the Expo Center on TriMet's new MAX Yellow Line. Plan your trip at www.trimet.org

It sounds like fun, I bet Craig is going. How much 914 content or Porsche content do you really think is going to be there? I might be interested in hooking up with some people and going.

-Britain
Porsche Rescue
I go almost every year but probably not this time. It is one of two annual show/swap meets in Portland. The "always in April" one is bigger but this one is not small (always in Oct.). You will see very little in the way of import cars/parts but you could get lucky. Mostly American cars and always fun if it is dry.
boxstr
Leaving this morning after spending the Friday getting the Transporter and the Mini out there, I am driving a 914 out , both are for sale.
Come on out and say hi, just look for the big black transporter, or call me at 503-799-5794.
8 hour enduro race today at PIR with a LeMans"real" running across to the cars start. 12 noon.
CCLINSWAPMEETFEVER
J P Stein
I'll not be going as "things" are tight at the moment.
Next Sunday (the 23rd) is the last PCA AX of the season.
We usually have 3-5 914 wankers there to play, so if you're looking for a grope meeting, come on by PIR South Pits.
boxstr
Setup on Friday and waiting for the crowds on Sat and Sun. Lots of people. Lots of tire kickers, swappers and general goofs.
Spent the days answering "what is it" is s a Mini Cooper, no Its a 914 Porsche. Fun the people who showed real interest in the car. One a little lady who is 68 years old and has a 500SL Mercedes Benz to trade. Another guy with a 27 T Bucket roadster to trade. We will see where this ends.

Second pic shows earlier on Friday out at Pats Acres shifter cart racing. With the weather change we now move indoors.
CCLINSWPAMEETHEAVEN
boxstr
After a fun day of shifter karts we have to put it away for the winter. maybe we will get a good day, but there is an indoor kart track close to home so it won't be that I can't get my kart fix.
CCLINRENNTECH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.